Chapter 117

(A/N)

QUICK QUESTION: I was looking through my one shot book, and like there was one titled 'The Hospital' or 'Mental Hospital' or something like that.

(Can't remember the title of my own damn one shot XD And too lazy to go look. Quite the professional)

Anywho, I was like... Dwelling on it. And I think I might like to try writing something like that...

Would that be something y'all might read? Cuz like... I'm into it, if you're into it.

LEMME KNOW :*

********

They had all gathered on the couch now, minus Alex, Jake and Todrick.

Those three were all in the back room, discussing Alex's options.

Avi was on the end of the couch, Kirstie under his arm, although he'd fallen asleep.

Kevin was sitting on the floor in front of them, a laptop resting on his thighs.

Mitch was completely lost in the movie, his eyes never straying from the screen, but Scott had already lost interest, finding Mitch much more captivating.

Mitch was sat on his lap, arms folded over his thighs while he concentrated on the screen.

Scott was rubbing circles into Mitch's back, admiring Mitch's skinny body from behind him, knowing Mitch wouldn't notice.

Scott lifted Mitch's shirt a little in the back to see more of him, but Mitch was too engrossed in the movie to care.

Scott smiled at that, and slid both of his hands along Mitch's hips, to rest on his stomach, while he pulled Mitch backwards into him.

Mitch giggled at him and craned his neck to look at him. "Someone's needy."

"I just love you, baby. Keep watching your movie." He whispered back.

Mitch met Kirstie's eyes before he looked back to the movie.

Scott ran his hands under Mitch's shirt, up his rib cage and then across his chest.

Mitch jumped when Scott discretely pinched his nipple. "Alpha! You can't just--"

Scott cut him off with a kiss, using his hand to hold Mitch's face in a good enough position for Scott to kiss him.

Mitch pulled back. "You can't--"

Scott advanced on him again, leaning forward to kiss him once more.

Kevin shook his head, knowing what was going on without having to turn around. "You guys..."

Scott pulled back with a smile. "Sorry. Please excuse my bad behavior."

Mitch giggled and leaned into him again, still determined to finish the movie.

Scott continued running his hands along Mitch's skin, but tried to be more gentle, allowing Mitch to stay undisturbed.

When the credits of the movie began to roll, Kevin stood up, closed the lid of the laptop, and then handed it to Scott. "I think you should read some of these. I'll fill Avi in later. Don't want to wake him yet."