Chapter 54

(A/N)

I just need to share this with all of y'all. Clem is just.. An artistic genius.

And also, today is @JazzyNova's birthday. SO SHALL WE DOUBLE?

I BELIEVE WE SHALL.

*********

Avi walked into the room slowly, Scott close behind, both of them scanning their surroundings.

The only things in the room were two chairs and a large screen in front of them.

Almost like a small classroom for two people.

Avi sat down in one of the chairs. "Kevin, I swear to God, if this another test.."

Scott scoffed, sitting down in the other chair. "Please. You know Kevin had nothing to do with this."

Suddenly, the word Alphas appeared on the screen.

A voice came over the speakers in the room, reading the question aloud that appeared on the board. "You will be asked three questions. The answer between the two of you must be the same. Are you ready to begin?"

Avi just stared at the board, while the lights in the room dimmed slightly.

Scott stared at it, trying to figure out how to answer. "Um.. Yes..?"

The board then changed to another quesion, the voice coming back. "What punishment do you personally give to an Omega for disobeying an Alpha?"

Avi shook his head slowly. "We don't do punishments anymore, because I don't like that method of teaching behavior. But when we used to do it, I believe the punishment was a number of spankings over 20, depending on the severity of the Omega's disobedience."

The board changed questions again, Scott shifting uncomfortably in his seat when the voice began once more. "Question 2. If something tragic were to happen to an Omega and a Beta, and you could only save one, which would you save, and why?"

Scott only hesitated for a second. "The Omega. Because they are the care/birth givers to the future of our society. The 'Mothers', I guess you could say."

The voice waited a moment before continuing. "Question 3. As the Alphas, you are in charge of knowing the members of your pack as well as your own family."

Scott and Avi exchanged the same knowing look.

"List the best trait in all of them, including each other."

Avi started quickly. "Kirstin. She's always optimistic, even when nobody else is."

Scott nodded once. "Mitch. He always worries about everyone else's problems before his own."

Avi kept moving. "Kevin. Obviously, he's a genius. And he always provides the best advice. Scott... Well. You've always put other people's safety in front of your own well being, which I've always found admirable. You'd die before seeing someone in your pack get hurt, knowing you could've prevented it."

Scott smiled a little. "And finally, Avriel. Dear, Avriel. You've always managed to keep your stress inside of you, trying to stay calm at all times, even if you get away with a little sarcasm every here and there. You never let your emotions get in the way of leading the pack in the right direction."

Avi smiled and then reached out to pat Scott's shoulders. "Look at us. Being nice to each other."

An announcer came over the speakers. "Thank you, Alphas. You're done. Just wait outside the door for your next task."