Chapter 102

Kevin turned around. "He... Was right here. I swear, he was just here!"

Todrick walked past him and looked down the hallway in both directions. "Oh my God... We lost him. Where's Avi?!"

Avi walked over quickly when he heard the panic. "What happened? Where's Alexander?"

Kevin turned around with wide eyes. "Alpha, I am so sorry. This is all my fault."

Todrick took off running in one direction of the hallway, Kevin deciding if he found the Omega, he wouldn't feel as guilty, and ran in the other direction.

Avi shook his head slowly and walked into the hallway to shout at them. "If you're not back in 5 minutes, I'm sending Scott to find you!"

He walked back into the room and closed the door. "Mitchell! Come here!"

Kirstie stood from the floor and sat on the bed with a smile, unaware of the situation going on.

Scott walked into the room first, Mitch behind him, wiping his eyes.

Avi looked to Scott first and pointed at the bed for him to sit beside Kirstin, which Scott did quickly.

Mitch stood in front of him and brought his shirt up to wipe his eyes. "Hold on. I'm sorry."

Mitch dropped his shirt back down, little tear stains now present on the shirt.

Avi took a deep breath and set his hands on Mitch's shoulders. "You're not leaving my sight for the next hour or so. Okay? You're with me for a little while."

Scott sat up a little straighter. "Av, what's going on?"

"Alexander is... Absent."

Scott stood from the bed in a panic. "We lost him?! We've only been responsible for him for a few hours!"

"Do not shout at me, Scott. If you freak out, you're going to make them freak out." Avi motioned at the two Omegas.

Mitch tilted his head a little naively. "We lost Alex? What does that mean?"

Avi smiled reassuringly. "Todrick and Kevin are both looking for him, he should be back in no time."

Mitch nodded with a small smile. "Oh, okay."

Scott sat down, clearly on edge now that he knew what was going on.

Kirstie smiled at Avi. "Can we go to the beach today?"

Avi took a step away from Mitch. "If you want to, baby. But let's wait until the others get back."

She nodded and smiled. "Okay."

Mitch smiled for a second or two, and then he frowned. "I miss Allie. When's he coming back?"

Avi looked at Scott nervously. "Um. In a little while. Let's distract you. Um... Let's play a game."

Mitch gasped and nodded, moving to sit beside Scott, squishing the taller man between the two Omegas.

Avi smiled a little. "Let's see.. Something you like to talk about... Oh! Scott! Perfect. Let's see... Mitchell, describe Scott's body in three words."

Scott groaned. "Why?"

Mitch gasped louder than he did the first time. "Sex on fire!"

Everyone stopped to stare at him.

Avi was the first to start cracking up. "What does that even mean?"

Kirstie laughed too, confused, but wanting to laugh because Avi was laughing.