Chapter 195

(A/N)

DOUBLE Y'ALL

I can't believe this book is ending already xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN

When you're done reading, don't forget to look for the third book :*

*********

Alex was absolutely loving his job. Mostly he just picked up empty drinks, walked over to the bar where a Beta was serving alcohol, ordered new drinks and then brought them back.

And if the occasional drunk Alpha complimented him, as long as they didn't try to touch him, Alex was smiling ear to ear.

Todrick called him over once, to make sure he was okay, and then Jake did the same a few minutes later.

A few sexual comments were thrown his way, but Alex either didn't understand the jokes or ignored them, so it wasn't a problem.

Scott was talking to Mitch about his New Years resolution, when he noticed that Mitch's shift was coming up in about ten minutes.

They went into the back room, where Mitch got changed quickly.

Scott watched him the entire time, and took a sharp intake of breath when Mitch stood up to show him what the outfit looked like. "Jesus..."

Mitch looked down at himself. "I like these shorts."

Scott stood up and gave him a very gentle hug, not saying a word.

"Are you okay..?"

"You look... Amazing. Absolutely gorgeous."

Mitch giggled and took a step away. "You really think so?"

"Yes. Without a doubt."

Mitch looked down at himself again. "I'm glad Alex told me to shave this morning."

Scott's eyes went wide. "Uh oh."

"What?"

"I.. I don't shave, and I never have, and I have to wear those shorts.. Oh God, gross."

Mitch shushed him quietly, putting his hands on Scott's upper arms. "Don't freak yourself out. You'll be fine. You're an Alpha, Sir. No one is going to judge an Alpha for not shaving his legs."

Scott looked down at him with wide eyes. "I.. Maybe I should run out and buy a razor or something."

"You're going to look fine. Please calm down, Sir. If you really want to shave, then you should hurry."

**********

Avi allowed him to go, not wanting to give him yet another reason to be insecure.

Mitch went through his shift, first following Alex around for a few minutes to see what he had to do.

Alex stuck around a few extra minutes into Mitch's shift as well, just to be sure the smaller boy was okay, and safe.

Alex then ducked out of the room to change again, and Jake met him in there to help in any way he could.

Mitch was flirted with the instant he started working, but he loved the attention. And he knew that if any of them tried to do anything to him, Avi would be there in a heartbeat.