Chapter 88

When Avi walked back into the room, Scott was trying to walk with Mitch hugging one of his legs, sitting on Scott's foot, and Alex on his other leg.

Avi stared at him. "What in the name of--"

Scott jumped at his loud voice, and fell forward, catching himself in a push up position, while Alex and Mitch just laughed.

Scott jumped up and started tickling Mitch's sides. "Oh you think that's funny?!"

Mitch squealed and laughed even harder while Scott's fingers danced along his sides.

Alex giggled at them, and then Scott turned to him. "It's real funny, is it?"

Scott came at him, ready to tickle him too, but unlike Mitch, Alex ran.

Scott chased him for only two steps and then grabbed him around the waist to turn him around.

Then he picked him up by the waist and threw him over his shoulder.

Alex laughed loudly, holding onto Scott's belt even though he was almost sure Scott wouldn't drop him.

Scott held Alex's thighs with one of his arms and then turned around to run back to Mitch.

Mitch held his hands up in surrender, even though he was still laughing.

Scott lifted him with one arm while bending a little, lucky that Mitch was so small, and tossed him over his other shoulder.

Mitch held on tightly to Scott's shirt, squeezing it in his hands.

Scott turned to Avi, Kirstie and Kevin. "Sorry you had to see that."

When Kirstie walked by she patted both Alex and Mitch's rears.

Mitch giggled when she did, and Alex squealed.

Kevin showed Scott the food in his hands. "This one's yours, the smaller one is Alex's and then that one is Mitch's. I'll just set it over here." He motioned to the bed Scott was sitting on earlier.

Kevin then brought two boxes of something into the other room, one for Travis, the other for Todrick.

Avi shook his head at Scott. "Maybe you ought to stop lifting weights. Lifting Omegas can do the job in half the time."

Alex laughed, still hanging onto Scott. "I don't think that's how that works."

Scott pretended to drop him, but caught him just as quickly.

Alex playfully hit Scott's ass, which was right in front of him. "Don't scare me like that!"

Scott laughed and then leaned forwards to carefully set both the Omega's feet on the ground.

When he stood up straight again he smiled at them. "I didn't hurt you guys too bad, did I?"

Alex lifted his shirt to look for a bruise and shook his head. "All clear."

Mitch followed his example and nodded.

Scott chuckled at them and sat down on the edge of the bed to eat.

He handed the smaller box to Alex, and then handed Mitch his box.

The two sat on either side of Scott and started to eat.

Alex only had one bite, when he looked over at Scott. "You're okay, though? I mean... When you fell? You're okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine. I was just joking with you guys."

Mitch leaned into Scott's side while he ate and Scott instantly thought about the conversation they'd had in the bathroom. "Are you okay, baby? Feeling left out?"