Chapter 87

(A/N)

*Shrug*

********

Avi and Kirstie were sitting on the same bed as the two Betas, watching a romantic movie, by the looks of it.

Mitch ran over and laid across Todrick and Kevin's laps, while they sat with their backs against the headboard.

Scott followed Alex into the room, and almost immediately Travis walked out of the other room, knowing Alex was home.

Travis waved Alex over, but Alex grabbed Scott's hand instead.

Travis rolled his eyes. "Bring him with you, then. Just come here."

Scott followed him first, Alex staying close behind him.

Travis closed the door behind all three of them, and then pointed at Avi and Kirstie's bed for them to sit on.

Scott sat down and Alex sat right beside him, no space between the two.

Travis stood in front of him. "Listen... Lex.. I'm so sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean to.. I just got really angry. I don't ever want to lose you. And.. Seeing you close with another Alpha was just hard for me to deal with."

Travis reached out to him, but Alex flinched away involuntarily.

Scott put his arm around Alex's waist, in hopes of getting the poor boy to stop trembling.

Travis eyed Scott carefully, but looked at Alex again. "Do you forgive me, Al?"

Alex just stared at him, unsure, as tears started to fill his eyes.

Scott decided to answer for him. "I think you really betrayed his trust this time. He just needs a little while to think."

"Betrayed his trust? How so?"

Scott scoffed a little. "You know what he's been through with that other pack. And yet you still let your anger get the best of you, at his expense. Mitch and I have gotten in plenty of arguments. I've been so angry that I couldn't even see straight. But I never threw him into a wall hard enough to bruise him. I wouldn't even think of it. So what on Earth possessed your mind to do that, is beyond me."

Travis nodded slowly. "I understand... Jesus, Alex. I'm so sorry, babe. You can have as much time as you need. Just know that I'm sorry."

Alex nodded, still shaking slightly.

Scott stood up, taking Alex with him to walk to the other room.

Travis tried to hug Alex, but Alex flinched away so bad that he crashed into Scott.

Scott grabbed his arm and pushed him through the doorway first.

Travis stayed in the other room, and Todrick stood up, deciding to go talk to him.

Alex walked straight into the bathroom, and Scott followed him, knowing exactly what was going to happen.

Alex closed the door behind himself, and then burst into tears.

Scott walked in a millisecond later, and closed the door again.

Scott grabbed Alex in a hug, Alex's hands over his face while he cried into Scott's chest.

Scott swayed them side to side gently. "Shh...Shh, Xander. It's okay."

Alex couldn't stop though, he cried and he shook for almost five whole minutes.

Scott never stopped trying to comfort him either.

Alex finally pulled away a little, and brought his hands up to pull at his own hair.