Chapter 162

Drew walked into the room, smiling at Scott. "Hey, babe. Miss me?"

"Not even a little bit." Scott quipped.

Drew chuckled dryly. "Fine. Come here."

Scott didn't move.

"Do I need to repeat myself?"

Scott still didn't move, trying to come up with the most Avi-sounding answer he could. "Who do you think you're talking to?"

Drew took a step forward, checking him out. "You look good without pants."

Scott tried not to blush, but failed.

Drew took another step forwards. "Aw, how cute. You're blushing."

Drew finally caught up to him and shoved him roughly into one of the walls.

Scott yelped, but hoped that Mitch wouldn't be able to tell that he was in pain.

Drew pushed Scott's handcuffed hands above his head, and pinned them there with one arm, using the other hand to run along Scott's torso, slipping under his shirt. "I think you got even more muscular. Which, I always thought was impossible."

Scott looked away from him, trying to zone out.

Drew shoved him again to get his attention. "If you don't do as I say, I'll walk downstairs and grab your Omega. Then he and I can have some fun instead."

That sure as Hell got Scott's attention. "Fine. What do you want?"

"Get down on your knees."

**********

Mitch's eyes were full of tears as he looked up to Avi. "I'm sorry, Alpha..."

Avi just shook his head, not looking down to the chair. "Don't be, Peanut. I understand that your feet hurt. I just wish we didn't have to sacrifice so much for a chair."

It was quiet for a minute or so, until Alex whispered. "I hope he's okay..."

Avi shook his head again. "No, no. Scott's tough. I'm sure he's fine. It's only ten minutes. He can do it."

Alex was quiet for a moment, before speaking once more. "Do you think they're looking for us?" He asked timidly, almost afraid Avi would say no.

No, Todrick doesn't want to look for you, because you were rude to him.

No, Jake saw the disrespectful side of you, and decided he didn't want any part of you anymore.

"I know they are, Alexander."

**********

Scott came back into the basement, his expression distant, but on his way down the saircase, he stuck his leg out and half kicked, half tripped Tony down the last stair.

Tony jumped up, but Scott just used his cuffed hands to shove him into a wall, pushing his head into the concrete to knock him out.

Scott then bent down and grabbed the key, where he remembered seeing it, and walking over to Avi as quick as he could.

Avi smiled at him gratefully. "Good work, Rookie. How many do they have upstairs?"

"Matt, Drew... And at least four Snatchers."

Avi unlocked Scott's, and then Scott walked over to undo Mitch's, and then Alex's.

Avi grabbed Alex's shirt and pulled him to a side of the room, where another room was attached.