Chapter 153

Kevin made lunch quickly, and they all ate while watching a few more movies, Scott putting his shirt back on because he was 'cold.'

Mitch was now on Scott's lap, playing with his necklace mindlessly, while he kept his attention on the T.V. screen.

Scott was leaning on the couch as he sat on the ground, one of Avi's legs over his shoulder on the side of his body where Mitch wasn't sitting.

Jake had wandered back out earlier, and sat on the arm rest of the couch, leaning into Alex's body who was still on Todrick's lap.

The only problem with them all sitting so close, is that when they watched a scary movie, if someone jumped at something, that meant that everyone jumped.

Especially Alex.

There was even a point when Alex jumped, and it rippled through everyone else until it got to Avi and he accidently woke Kirstie up.

Kirstie groaned and looked at him. "Oh gosh... I'm sorry. How long was I asleep?"

"You missed lunch, Princess. But I saved you some food."

Scott grabbed it from the table and handed it to Avi who was directly behind him.

Mitch jumped at something on the screen, but didn't say anything.

Scott held him a little tighter. "Honey, you don't have to watch this if you don't want to. You and I can go do something else."

Mitch shook his head quickly and put his hands on top of Scott's. "No, no. I'm fine."

And he was.

Until the end of the movie, anyways.

Right at the last five minutes, the movie began throwing in all the jumpscares while the plot twist was revealed.

Avi laughed at how into the movie Kirstie was. Everyone else was shielding their Omegas' eyes, but Kirstie was actually leaning forward to keep her eyes on the television.

Alex tucked his head into Todrick's neck, and grabbed Jake's hand.

Scott smirked at Mitch when he pulled up one of Scott's hands and covered his own eyes.

Scott brought his other hand up to turn Mitch's head and hold it against his chest.

Mitch heard a loud noise come from the television, and jumped again. "Alpha..."

Scott was actually fascinated with the movie, and continued watching it anyway.

Todrick gasped at something that was happening. "What?"

Kevin waved him off. "Wait.. Wait.."

Mitch's curiosity got the best of him and he moved Scott's hand, and looked back to the T.V.

Or course, the instant he looked, something popped out at him and he jumped so bad that he elbowed Scott's stomach.

Scott coughed a few times, and Mitch turned around quickly. "Oh God, I'm sorry."

Scott shrugged. "It's alright. Are you okay?"

"Are you kidding? Are you okay?"

Avi looked down at them. "What happened?"

Scott leaned his head back and rested it on Avi's knee. "He elbowed me in the gut."

"Why?"

"It was an accident. Don't look into it."

Avi squinted a little. "If you say so."

********

Avi had asked if they wanted to do anything, he really did. But it seemed like everyone was content just watching movies.

Avi looked around the couch. "You guys are really...? I mean. There's nothing you want to do today? Even the Betas? You guys always have stuff to do."

Kevin shrugged, his arm over Todrick's shoulders. "Kind of tired. Unless there's something you want to do, Toddy?"

Todrick shook his head and crossed one of his legs over the other. "No. I'm alright. But I'll take care of dinner so I don't feel like we didn't do absolutely nothing today."

Kevin smiled at him. "I'll help you, if you want."

Alex leaned back and laid his torso on Jake's legs, so that he was now spread across the entire couch, but only touching the people that were sitting on it.

Jake laughed at him, and leaned down to kiss him.

Alex flinched out of shock, but adapted quickly, however his leg jumped too and he nearly kicked Avi.

Avi put a hand on his leg, as if to tame it. "Jeez, Alexander. Could your legs get any longer?"

Alex pulled away for a second to say, "probably." Then he went straight back to kissing Jake.

Kirstie was talking to Avi to decide which movie to pick.

Mitch turned when he heard Alex and Jake kissing, and then turned right back to Scott and poked his chest.

Scott was already staring at him. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I need a compliment."

"You have beautifully petite hands." Scott replied quickly, almost without thinking.

Mitch held his hands up to his face and smiled at them. "Really?"

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it, baby."

Mitch leaned closer to him to whisper in his ear. "What about a dirty compliment?"

Scott chuckled a little. "Okay... Give me a second to think. Why do you...? Is it because of Jake and Alex?"

Mitch hesitated and glanced behind them again, where Jake was now kissing Alex's nose and Alex giggled.

Mitch looked back down to Scott. "Maybe..."

Scott shook his head slowly. "Honey... You don't have to be jealous."

"I'm not!" Mitch answered a little too loud, so everyone turned to the two of them.

Mitch looked around, and when he met Avi's eyes, he blushed profusely and looked down at his hands. "Sorry."

Kirstie pointed at the screen to change the subject. "I think this one's like... Science-y. Kev and Toddy might like it."

But Mitch was still looking at his hands.

Scott grabbed the front of Mitch's shirt and pulled him down a little so he could whisper in his ear. "Your ass looks edible in those jeans."

Mitch pushed him away a little and gasped. "Alpha! You can't say that."

"Yes I can. And I... Just did." Scott whispered with a smirk.

Mitch giggled, and tried to look at his own rear end to see what it looked like.

Scott thought that was so funny, and he laughed loud enough to grab everyone's attention.

But he couldn't stop. He kept laughing, until Mitch laughed with him.

This also encouraged Alex to laugh, as well as Kirstie. And then the Betas were laughing.

And the best part is, none of them knew why they were laughing.

Avi was the only one who didn't fall into the trap.

Until Scott turned around a little and tried to explain it to him. "He... I told him that his butt looked good, and he--" He stopped to laugh. "He tried to look! He actually stopped to look at his own ass!" Scott laughed again, even harder.

Mitch smacked him on the chest, still laughing. "Stop! Stop laughing! I can't breathe!"

********