Chapter 181

(A/N)

Since it's Christmas, I also added 1400 more words than usual.

Y'know, like how T.V. show have Christmas specials? This is the 'TAATO Christmas Special.'

Also I just want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas (or whatever other holiday you celebrate). Y'all have changed my life forever, honestly.

Thank you so much for all of your support, and please know that I appreciate absolutely everything y'all have done.

I LOVE YOUUUUUU

***********

After breakfast, everyone seated themselves around the living room, surrounding the tree.

Scott had a cup of coffee in his hand, while Mitch sat on his lap and leaned into him, Mitch's shoulder pressing against Scott's chest.

Avi and Kirstie sat on the floor in front of the couch, his arm over her shoulders.

Jake and Alex sat beside Scott and Mitch, but on the other end of the couch.

Jake had an arm over Alex's shoulder, holding Alex's hand with that same arm.

Todrick was sat by himself on the other couch with a cup of tea, while Kevin handed out the presents one by one.

When everyone had a single present, Kevin began the 'opening'.

They started with Avi, out of respect for their superior.

He opened the present that Kirstie got him, which turned out to be a warm blanket with a huge, green, dragon on it.

Kirstie giggled at his excited face, and kissed him when he thanked her.

Kevin moved down the line in order of Ranking, thus moving to Scott next.

Scott opened the gift that Avi had chosen for him.

Scott read the tag, and then eyed Avi suspiciously. "If this is going to explode on me or something, tell me now because if it hurts Mitch, I will be very unhappy."

Avi rolled his eyes. "Just open it, you big doof."

Mitch giggled and held Scott's coffee for him, not taking a single sip of it.

Scott finally held up a T-shirt that read, 'What I Want For Christmas' with an arrow underneath pointing in Mitch's direction.

Mitch absolutely loved it, and he made everyone aware of that fact.

Scott set it down and gave Avi a geniune smile. "Thank you, Alpha."

Next was Jake's turn, and he opened Alex's present for him.

Alex had made him a journal that contained only things he loved about Jake.

Jake skimmed through it with wide eyes."Oh my God, Lex... This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

Alex giggled, his smile larger than life. "I'm so glad you like it!"

Kevin's turn was next, and his present was from Todrick.