Chapter 81

(A/N)

So, I'm like.. Sick.

And I've been sitting in bed for like two days, you know how it is.

So I have this extra chapter... And I just... *pushes chapter forwards into your hands*

*******

Scott was standing outside the Omega Bathroom for almost a minute and a half before Alex skipped out of the room and grabbed his hand.

As they walked back, Alex smiled at him. "Thank you again. For taking me."

"You're welcome, Xander."

Alex giggled. "You know.. You're the only person that's ever called me that. It's a weird nickname, but I really like it."

Scott just smiled at him.

The rest of the group were all sitting on several towels on the beach, and Alex sat down right beside Travis, cuddling into his side immediately, while Travis handed him his drink.

Kevin handed Scott his cup of water, and Scott thanked him, before sitting in between Alex and Mitch.

Mitch's hair was wet, so Scott brushed it out of his face before handing him the cup of water. "Drink up, honey."

Mitch eagerly drank almost half of it, tired from swimming. "Thank you."

Avi continued speaking to Kevin about what was asked in his interview, while Travis whispered something to Alex.

Scott leaned back and supported himself with one arm, the other pulling Mitch into his side. "So you went swimming?"

Mitch nodded. "And you went to the bathroom?"

"I did... Hey, baby, can I have some of that water?"

Mitch nodded and put the red cup against Scott's lips, pouring a little into his mouth, before accidently spilling some down Scott's chest.

Scott jumped when the cold water hit his warm chest.

Mitch giggled and leaned forwards. "Oopsies. Let me get that for you."

He leaned down and licked a stripe up Scott's chest, collecting all the water with his tongue.

When he met Scott's wide eyes, his own eyes turned blue for a quick second before fading back to brown.

Scott shook his head once at him. "Mitchie, not here. Do you need food or something?"

Mitch shrugged. "I don't know. I think a little taste of you would suffice."

Scott jumped up and grabbed Mitch's hand. "I.. Um. We're going to get Mitch a little snack. Um. Be right back."

Avi got up and ran after them, handing Scott 20 dollars. "Is it.. That thing he does?"

Mitch took Scott's hand and started sucking on one of his fingers.

Scott looked back at Avi and they shared a knowing look.

Scott then walked quickly over to one of the snack shacks.

Avi sat down next to Kirstie, and nodded at Kevin when he gave him a specific look.

Todrick was helping Kirstie put on a little more sunscreen, just in case.

Kevin leaned a little closer to Avi. "Was Mitchie...?"