Chapter 160

Avi tried to make a scene again, and was again knocked unconscious.

When he woke up, he noticed he was in a basement setting, with gray walls and a rough, teal carpet.

He moved to itch his face, but was met with the harsh truth that his hands were chained above his head.

Avi struggled against the restraints, but Scott said something to him to make him stop.

That's when Avi noticed that Scott was chained up beside him.

He looked around to see Mitch on the other side of Scott, and Alex on the other side of himself. "What the..."

Scott just sighed. "You've been out for about an hour. This is the same basement they kept Alex and I in, if you're curious. Also, my feet hurt from standing. Now you're filled in."

Avi nodded slowly, looking to Alex, who was still crying. "Alexander, stop that. It's going to be okay."

Alex just shook his head. "I'm sorry."

That's when Avi noticed that they were all missing their shoes.

Mitch was looking away, but Scott knew he was crying too.

Scott lifted one of his legs up, and set it on top of one of Mitch's, since he couldn't hold him with his arms. "Honey..."

Mitch shook his head. "I'm fine. I promise."

Matt walked in, followed by Tony, who Mitch hardly even recognized.

Tony walked over to Alex, and kicked his legs apart, before standing directly in front of him, face inches from Alex's. "I wonder if you remember me, Alexis?"

Alex's tears fell a little harder, but he stayed strong and didn't say a word.

Tony pushed him into the wall roughly. "Speak up! You disrespectful bitch!"

Scott struggled against his restraints, wanting to help.

Alex whimpered loudly. "I-I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Tony grabbed Alex's chin to force eye contact, and then he backhanded Alex across the face.

Alex cried out, and Avi's eyes went red, before he kicked Tony as hard as he could, causing him to fall down.

Tony stared at him in both shock and anger. "What gives you the right--?"

"What gives you the right to hit him like that?!" Avi interupted. "He is an Omega, for Heaven's sake! He hasn't done anything to hurt you, or anyone at all for that matter. What kind of sadistic--"

Tony stood back up, and approached Avi before punching him in the gut. "Matthew, get me a gag. This one's going to annoy me."

Matt turned and left.

Tony looked Avi up and down. "Hmm."

When Matt came back, he was holding a piece of cloth, which he walked over and tied around Avi's face, over his mouth.

One of the Omega Snatchers came down the stairs, whispering something in Matt's ear, before turning and leaving.

He stopped at the base of the staircase to stare at Alex, and then Mitch. Then he went up the stairs without a word.

Mitch shivered under his gaze.

Matt came up to Scott first, lifting his shirt a little, before starting to undo his belt.

Scott chuckled a little, trying to act tough. "This again?"

Matt glared at him, and then undid Scott's zipper and yanked his pants off. "Yeah, well. It's not like I'm enjoying myself with this job."