Chapter 157

(A/N)

TWO VERY IMPORTANT THINGS.

1.
I haven't been writing holidays, because it's an alternate universe and whatever, and I've missed too many so... But someone brought to my attention, that I should have the characters celebrate Christmas.

I know some of you probably don't celebrate Christmas due to other things, but I'm just curious if that's something y'all would want to read later- ish

Thoughts??

ALSO.

2.
Someone requested a one-shot for my old book (don't know if any of y'all are still reading it)

But if you are A. Bored. Or B. Want something to read. You should check it out :*

OKAY THAT'S ALL. LOVE YOU LOVE YOU *MUAH* *MUAH*

*******

Avi had forced them to leave their movie so they could eat a small snack together like a family.

Jake got along very well with Kirstie and Mitch, in Alex's absense.

Scott hadn't really said a word, but he continued to eat because he kept catching Avi looking at him to be sure he was doing just that.

Scott was holding Mitch's hand, as he always did, but Mitch, for the first time ever, pulled himself away from Scott to focus on someone else.

Mitch leaned a little closer to Jake, fascinated in whatever he was saying.

Scott didn't say a word though, and just turned back to his food.

Todrick gave him a sympathetic smile, but Scott didn't look up.

Suddenly, both Avi and Scott's eyes turned red, and Avi looked to Todrick. "Alex is awake. He needs food probably. Would you like me to take it to him?"

Todrick shook his head and stood from the table to take care of it. "He'll need a big dinner later. Could we do that for him, somehow?"

"Sure."

Scott squeezed his eyes shut, hoping they'd fade back to blue, but they didn't.

Avi just looked over at Kirstie, smiled at her, and then his eyes were back to normal.

Scott considered panicking, but luckily Kevin was keeping an eye on him. Kevin cleared his throat from across the table. "Alpha Scott? I recommend just giving Mitch a hug or something, if you're that worried."

Scott looked to Mitch, who was completely ignoring him, nearly his entire body turned towards Jake.

Scott looked back to Kevin for help.

Kevin just motioned his head in Kirstie's direction.

Scott pushed his chair out, and then walked around the table to kneel down beside Kirstie's chair. "Kit? I need a favor."

She had already watched he and Kevin's interaction, so she knew to lean forward and hug him, rubbing his back a little while he tried once more to switch his eye color.