Chapter 95

(A/N)

QUICK CHECK Y'ALL.

Last time I took requests, I tried my ABSOLUTE hardest to make sure everything was added into the book. (I think I managed, but I don't remember)

SO JUST IN CASE I MISSED YOURS, OR YOU THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO SEE/READ,

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Literally anything. Y'all know I'm down to write basically anything xD

Maybe a little proposal? Hmm? Little slice of wedding cake? Hmm?

Maybe a little Tevin date or something cute?

I THINK SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT JALEX

A Kavi moment or two?

Perhaps a few more interactions with their families??

Maybe Mitch's old pack can rot in a hole???

Just lemme know ;)

LOVE YEW

*******

Scott walked to the bathroom with a change of clothes when Kirstie finally walked out in a different attire.

Avi turned to Mitch and smiled a little. "That just leaves you and me, Peanut. I was going to go check on Travis. Want to come? You don't have to."

"I want to stay with Alpha..." Mitch whined.

Avi shook his head once. "Not an option. He needs sleep, Mitchell. And he won't take care of himself while you're around, because you take up all of his attention. Especially when you're hungry."

Mitch pouted. "Fine. I'll go with you."

"There's my boy. But you should change your clothes as well. I will too. Change quick, and then meet me in the other room, okay? You've got four minutes."

Avi promptly turned on his heel to walk over to his suitcase.

Mitch ran over to his bag and grabbed the first thing he saw, which just so happened to be Scott's.

He then, without thinking, ran into the bathroom, which Scott had neglected to lock, assuming that everyone knew it was occupied.

Scott was only in his underwear, folding his swim suit up neatly and setting it on the counter.

When Mitch barged in, he jumped and grabbed his shirt to cover as much of his body as he could. "Mitch!"

Mitch closed the door quickly, and instantly started removing clothes from himself. "Can't talk. Only have four minutes."

Scott stared at him blankly, not the slightest clue what Mitch was talking about.

Scott averted his eyes when Mitch was completely naked, wanting to give him some privacy, although Mitch didn't seem to care.