Chapter 190

The longer Scott and Mitch were gone, the larger the smirk on Avi's face became.

Kirstie finally caught on, sitting beside him on the couch while they watched a Christmas movie. "What are you smiling about?"

Avi just shook his head. "Nothing, Princess."

Kevin already spilled it to Todrick, as Todrick was very worried about the other two.

Mitch was perfectly content in his warm blanket, cuddled up beside his strong Alpha.

Scott, who always found beauty in even the smallest of things, was completely in awe of the firework show.

Mitch had slipped his hand under the bottom of Scott's shirt to feel his stomach, and Scott didn't even flinch.

Mitch smiled at him, and slid his hand even further up Scott's torso.

Scott snagged his wrist and smiled, without looking at him at all.

Andrew suddenly cheered when one of the fireworks went off, and it made Mitch love their surroundings even more.

Obviously, it was amazing already with the fireworks, the food, the cuddling... But Mitch was even more amazed by how proud Scott was of him. Proud enough to show him off to these friends he hasn't seen in nearly a year.

When the fireworks ended, Scott hopped up and stood on the car, cheering loudly, and Andrew followed quickly after.

The other Alphas did the same, and before Mitch knew it, they'd all changed their eyes to red as they cheered for the couple they were celebrating that was going to get married.

Mitch stood up, and looked into Scott's eyes for a moment, before his eyes turned blue, and he cheered obnoxiously too.

Andrew stopped cheering to laugh at all the threatening red eyes, and then the single pair of angelic blue eyes.

**********

Just before Scott and Mitch left, the group of Alphas wanted to take a picture to celebrate the Alpha getting married, as well as Scott finally showing his face.

Mitch offered to take the picture for them, but one of the Alphas put his arm over Mitch's shoulders. "I don't think so. You're one of us now, Omega."

The tall Alpha beside him nodded. "Anyone who can make Scott that happy, is welcome here."

Mitch giggled and walked away, going to stand in front of Scott in their line up because they were basically the perfect height for front row and back row.

Andrew had a camera set up on a tripod, turned the flash on, and set a timer on it, before jogging over to stand beside Scott.

Kayleigh smiled and looked over at all of them with her Alpha eyes shining bright. "Eyes up, ladies."

Scott's eyes flashed red, and he set a hand on Mitch's shoulder when Mitch's eyes turned blue.

After the picture, Andrew ran back over and smiled widely at the picture. "Honestly, Scott? You're Omega makes this picture perfect."

Scott walked over and smiled at nearly twenty red Alpha eyes, all different shades of red, and then a single pair of bright blue eyes. "I love it."

Every single Alpha that hugged Scott goodbye, also hugged Mitch.

Scott cleaned up the car, taking things off the roof and grabbing a small snack for Mitch before he hopped into the drivers seat to head home.

Before he could start the car, Mitch leaned over and kissed his cheek, while setting a hand on Scott's thigh.