Chapter 135

After ordering pizza, Kevin went straight to his room to begin packing.

Obviously, Todrick was already in that room doing the exact same thing.

Avi was setting up a movie on the T.V., while Kirstie began her packing as well.

When the food actually arrived, most of them had finished packing already, and were making themselves comfortable on the couch.

Todrick stood to get the door, while Kevin grabbed some money to pay the man.

Avi was half way through handing the remote to Kirstie, when he stopped and handed it to Alex. "I think Alexander should decide today. Because he is now a 9. And for an Omega, that's amazing. If you guys are awake enough to watch a second movie, I'd like Kevin to choose it. Because a perfect score is nearly impossible. Especially for a Beta."

Kevin set the box of pizza down in front of them and began handing out napkins. "Oh, you don't have to do that. Kirstie can take my turn."

"Nope. I already decided."

Kevin smiled a little. "Thank you, Sir. That's nice of you. I'm just glad that I did your Pack honor."

"Kevin, you probably couldn't dishonor the Pack even if you tried."

Mitch and Scott walked out of the hallway right about then.

Kirstie scooted closer to Avi and patted the seat beside her for Scott.

Scott smiled and sat beside her, waiting for Mitch to walk over too.

Mitch just looked at Avi and then down to the ground.

Todrick sat down on the other end of the couch, handing out plastic plates.

Scott put two pieces of pizza on his plate, and then waved Mitch over.

Mitch hesitantly walked over and took a seat in Scott's lap, cringing when he sat down.

Scott put an arm around him and handed him the plate.

Kevin sat down on the ground, his legs under the table, because he wanted to eat using a table.

Todrick smiled at him, and moved from the couch to sit beside him, allowing Jake to take his spot.

Which, influenced Alex to sit beside him, between Jake and Scott.

Alex had already decided which movie he wanted, and as soon as Scott saw the familiar yellow brick road, he laughed.

Alex smiled and set the remote down on the table, before turning to Jake. "This is my favorite movie. Now you know."

Jake nodded and smiled right back. "How cute."

Scott leaned forward a little, keeping his arm around Mitch, and met Jake's eyes. "It's an unhealthy obsession."

Alex pushed his shoulder a little. "No it isn't!"

"If you can quote the entire movie with your eyes closed, it is an unhealthy obsession."

Mitch giggled a little, and then took a small bite of his pizza, leaning into Scott's chest.

All it took was Scott shifting his leg a little, for Mitch to flinch and grab a fistful of Scott's shirt.

Scott put his arm around Mitch's back and kissed his temple. "Sorry... Sorry."

Kirstie was happily going through her pizza, Avi doing the same, until he stopped to stare at her.

She giggled when she noticed. "What?"