Chapter 61

(A/N)

So after nine thousand years, @delaneyk1221 and I finally figured out how to get the link to Chapter 46.

So if any of you are STILL struggling to find it,

https://www.wattpad.com/165041788-the-alpha-and-the-omega-2-chapter-46

WHAM BAM.

ALRIGHT HERE WE GO.

********
Avi and Kirstie arrived home early the next morning.

Avi handed Kirstie the house key, assuming it was locked.

She didn't take it though, instead she bent to pick up yet another box on their porch. "Oh no..."

Avi took it from her and shook his head. "They're just harassing him."

"Poor Mitchie..."

Avi kissed her nose and smiled at her. "I know. But he has us, right? We'll never let anything happen to him."

She nodded confidently. "Right. Never ever ever."

Avi then opened the door and walked into the house.

He instantly caught sight of Kevin sitting at the dining room table with a cup of tea and a book.

Kevin looked up at the sound of the door closing. "Oh, welcome home! So how's the married life?"

Kirstie smiled widely and ran over to him to give him a hug. "It's great!"

"Would you recommend it to the average person? Say, me? For example?"

She pulled back and frowned a little. "Well of course! Unfortunately, the best husband is already taken."

"I'm sure I can manage." Kevin said with a wink.

Kirstie giggled, turning to Avi. "Breakfast?"

Avi took a seat at the table next to Kevin. "Yes please."

She smiled again and disappeared into the kitchen.

Kevin leaned forward, resting his chin on his hands, arms propped up on the table. "Well?"

"God, I'm the luckiest man alive, Kev." Avi said genuinely.

Kevin leaned back with a huge smile. "Awe. Gosh, that's cute."

Avi chuckled a little. "I try. Are Giant and Bite-sized up yet?"

Kevin blinked at him once, and then laughed loudly when he fully processed what had been said. "Mitch would love that nickname. You ought to tell him that sometime. Anyway, I walked back there once this morning just to check, and yeah. They're still asleep."

Avi nodded, standing up slowly. "I'll be right back."

He walked down the hall and carefully pushed open Scott's door.

Avi peeked inside and smiled a little at the two on the bed.

Scott was laying on his back with an arm around Mitch, who was laying half on top of him.

Mitch must've been awake, because he had a handful of the fabric of the side of Scott's boxers in his hand.

Avi walked in and knelt down beside the bed to be at Mitch's eyeline. "You awake, Peanut?"

Mitch's eyes opened and he whispered back. "Sort of... Why? Oh. Welcome home."

Avi smiled and reached forward to ruffle Mitch's hair a little. "Thanks."