Chapter 172

(A/N)

D-D-D-DOUBLE

*********

The eight of them were now gathered around the two couches in the living room, watching a Christmas movie, while also eating the cookies that Kevin and Todrick had created.

Scott was laying on the smaller couch, Mitch on top of him as they watched the screen.

Jake and Alex were sat beside each other, their intertwined hands in Alex's lap.

Kevin was on Alex's other side, sitting with Todrick, who was sitting on the ground, leaning against Kevin's legs.

And finally, Avi sat on the end of the couch, Kirstie on his lap with two separate cookies in her hands.

Alex ate one of his own cookies, and then before he could even ask for a second one, Jake handed it to him.

Kirstie smiled as she finished her first cookie too. "Thank you, Kevin. Thank you, Todrick. These are really yummy."

Kevin smiled back at her. "It was our pleasure, really."

Scott was watching the movie for the most part, but he suddenly noticed Mitch staring at his lips.

Scott met his eyes for a moment, and then Mitch's eyes darted back down to Scott's lips.

Mitch finally leaned down to kiss him, but only briefly, because he knew that they were going to be distracting.

Mitch gave him a smile. "Do you want a cookie? They're really good. Especially the ones shaped like little snowmen."

"No thank you, Sweetheart."

"But... Why not? You never eat anything fun."

"You're confused because you're naturally adorable, and can eat whatever you want without worrying. Some of us aren't that lucky." He chuckled quietly to himself.

Mitch frowned. "Eat something. Anything."

Kevin cleared his throat. "I don't mean to eavesdrop, but Mitchie, Scott loves those Nutella bread stick things. They're in the kitchen if you want to do that instead."

Mitch gasped and jumped up, running into the kitchen with Scott walking slowly behind him.

Todrick laughed at them, and then all attention returned back to the movie.

Mitch found the Nutella in the pantry, and handed one of the smaller boxes to Scott.

Scott sighed, and then opened up the small package.

Mitch watched him eat one curiously. "Is it... Good?"

"You've had Nutella before, honey. Do you not remember?"

Mitch shook his head slowly, arms coming up to cover his stomach cutely.

Scott handed Mitch a little breadstick dipped in Nutella, and watched him eat it to be sure he liked it.

Mitch giggled, because he got a little of it on his face, but Scott smirked and then leaned forward to kiss him, taking Mitch's bottom lip in his mouth to suck the Nutella off, before pulling back slowly, gently tugging on Mitch's lip until it snapped back into place.

Mitch watched Scott pull away, and stared at him, at a loss for words for a short second. "I'd eat this stuff every single day if I knew you'd kiss me like that."

Scott smiled widely. "I would love if you would do that."

Mitch giggled and put a little Nutella on his finger, before smudging it on his lips and then puckering in Scott's direction.