Chapter 25

(A/N)

Writing this at 2 A.M. with a cup of tea.

Ask any author ever.

The wee hours of the morning are the writing hours xD

**********

Scott gently moved out from under Mitch, letting him sleep on the couch, as he and Avi loaded all their suitcases into the car downstairs.

In the elevator ride back up to the penthouse, Avi finally noticed the bruises on Scott's arm when he went to push the floor button.

Avi snatched his arm and looked at it. "What the Hell is this, Scott?"

Scott pulled his arm away, taking a step away from Avi in the elevator. "Nothing."

"Scott. Don't be like that. It looks almost like... Fingerprints."

Scott tried to hide his arm, but sighed and gave up. "Fine. Fine. It was Mitch."

Avi looked like he was ready to yell at him, but Scott held a hand up. "But before you start getting angry, let me just say that it was an accident."

Avi nodded slowly, and then the elevator finally hit the top floor.

They quietly walked out into the hallway, until Avi pushed his shoulder a little. "When?"

"The day we switched Rankings. He didn't want me to leave him, so he held on a little too tight. It's fine. Don't get mad at him." Scott replied quickly.

Avi nodded, and then right before walking into their room, Avi grabbed Scott's arm.

He stared at it for a second, and then dropped it so that it fell to Scott's side again. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Not a big deal. And I didn't want you to yell at him."

Scott then walked into the room, seeing Mitch still asleep on the couch.

Kevin was walking around one last time to make sure they'd grabbed everything, Kirstie watching T.V., and finally Todrick who was sitting next to Mitch, brushing hair off of his face.

Scott walked over to the two on the couch and smiled at Todrick.

Todrick smiled back and then looked back down at Mitch. "Poor little thing. Has he been sleeping well?"

Scott shrugged. "I think so. He sleeps more than I do, most nights. He just gets.. Y'know. Stressed."

Todrick nodded, and then Mitch subconsciously moved over a little, using Todrick's thigh as a pillow.

Scott smiled at his Omega, and then turned to Avi. "Leaving now?"

Avi nodded before walking towards Kirstie and kissing the top of her head before turning off the T.V.

Scott lifted Mitch off of Todrick's leg, and then carried him towards the door.

Mitch woke up a little and met Scott's eyes, holding fistfuls of the front of Scott's shirt in his hand. "Alpha?" He whispered.

Scott smiled down at him. "Sorry, baby. Just have to get you to the car and then you can sleep some more."

Mitch nodded and closed his eyes again.

Scott waited for the others to walk into the hallway, and then he followed them into the elevator.

They were trying to speak quietly to respect Mitch's sleep, but nothing seemed to wake him anyways.