Chapter 4

(A/N)

OKAY OKAY OKAY

SO.

I have been working out from 8:30-1:30 and then again from 6-7:30.

Throw in an hour of singing/piano lessons, and I have been what you might call 'swamped'.

And what little time I have to spare, I've been trying to cram in AP homework.

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

It's a crazy life, I must say.

AND YET.

I'VE (somehow) MANAGED TO CRANK OUT THIS LOVELY LITTLE CHAPTER.

AND I'M IN LOVE WITH IT.

SO SO VERY EXCITED FOR YOU TO READ IT.

SO I'LL JUST GET OUT OF YOUR WAY AND LET YOU CARRY ON DOWN THE PAGE THERE.

*SQUEAK*

I'M EXCITED ARE YOU EXCITED

.....

YOU SHOULD BE.

VERY VERY HAPPY CHAPPY!!! ^.^

Well I mean it's happy til the end...

But no spoilers, you'll just have to read it ;)

*******

Kirstie had only been downstairs with the others for about 20 minutes.. So, how Avi figured this out was beyond her comprehension.

Mitch walked into the penthouse first, gasping at what he saw.

Scott smirked at Avi and then pulled Mitch out of the way, so Kirstie could see what was going on.

Todrick closed the door behind Kirstin, taking the bag from her hands.

She stared at Avi, who waved her over to stand in the middle of the living room with him.

Kevin was lighting the final candle in the corner of the room, one candle among dozens that Avi had put all over the place.

Kirstie slowly walked over to stand in front of Avi. "Alpha..? What's going on..?"

Todrick stood beside Kevin, smiling widely at the couple in front of them.

Avi grabbed Kirstie's hand and kissed it, before slowly kneeling down in front of her.

Kirstie's hand came up to cover her mouth as she slowly pieced together what was happening.

Avi hissed at the pain in his back, but held up a hand when Scott tried to walk over and help.

Kirstie shook her head, eyes never leaving Avi, as Avi pulled out a small black box from his back pocket.

Mitch's eyes filled with tears, and Scott pulled him into his side, kissing his temple.