CHAPTER 1

The luxurious Yoo family villa is brightly lit.

Tonight is the birthday banquet of the seventy-year-old Mrs. Yoo, the owner of the Yoo family.

Many grand children, grand daughters, and grand sons-in-law gave gifts

"Grandma, i heard that you love tea. This century-old Pu'er tea brick is worth 500,00 and is a birthday gift for you."

"Grandma, I heard that you believe in Buddha. This jade Buddha is carbed from Hetian jade and is worth 700,000."

Old Mrs. Yoo looked at the various gifts and laughed, making the whole family happy.

At this moment, Mrs. Yoo's eldest grand daughter-in-law, Y/n, suddenly said: "Grandma, can you lend me a million? Aunt Lea from the orphanage has uremia and needs money for treatement."

The entire Yoo family was shocked.

Everyone looked at Y/n with incredible eyes.

This live-in daugther-in-law is too courageous, right? The Lady Yoo was over her birthday. Not only did she not prepare any gifts, she even dared to open her mouth and ask the Lady Yoo to borrow one million?

Three years ago, the surviving Mr. Yoo, don't know where he found Y/n, and insisted on marrying his eldest grand daughter Karina Yoo to her. At that time, Y/n was penniless, just like a beggar, same as now.

After the two got married, the Old Master passed away. Since then, the Yoo family has been deliberately.

It's just that Y/n is indifferent, and is not moved by other people's insults, so she has always been a live-in daughter-in-law in the Yoo family.

It is also helpless to ask the Lady Yoo to borrow money today.

Aunt Lea from the orphanage where she was taken in and saved, had uremia. Dialysis and kidney transplantation required at least one million. She really had no choice but to speak to the Lady Yoo.

She felt that today is the Lady Yoo's birthday, and then she may be kind and willing to help when she is happy.

Unexpectedly, the Old Mrs. Yoo was still laughing for a second, immediately pulled her face down.

She threw the teacup in her hand to the ground and shouted angrily: "b*stard thing, you are here to celebrate my birthday or to borrow money?"

Y/n's wife, Karina, hurried forward and explained to the Lady Yoo: "Grandma, Y/n is ignorant, don't be surprised."

With that said, she was about to pull Y/n aside.