CHAPTER 66

Yuna clutched her legs and saw blood leaking from her fingers, she knew
Y/n isn't lying to her.

However, asking her to take off her pants in front of a strange person, she struggled incomparably.

In the face of life and death, Yuna hesitated for a while and finally compromised.

She didn’t want to die, let alone become disabled.

Yuna’s face was flushed, she raised her head and glanced at Y/n, her heart thumped and her whole body was strange.

Finally, she said softly: “I see, thank you.”

Y/n nodded, knelt down, and grabbed her trousers with both hands and tore it forcefully.

Yuna suffocated her breath, her pretty face was so hot, her heart beat faster, she didn’t dare to look at Y/n when she lowered her head.

Y/n’s eyes were calm, she saw the knife wound on her left leg, put her two fingers together, and pointed at the acupuncture points.

A hint of spiritual energy dipped into the injury from her finger.

Y/n’s eyes were always staring at the wound, and she didn’t even glance at any other place.

She gestured like flying, and after a few fingers went down, the blood in the wound gradually stopped.

According to the medical techniques on the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures, she was able to completely heal Yuna’s injuries, regenerate her tendons, and even recover the wounds on the spot, but Y/n didn’t want to shock her.

She just used fingers as acupuncture to help Yuna stop the bleeding, her muscles and veins healed, and then she stopped. She only needs to bandage the remaining skin wounds in the hospital and she can be discharged from the hospital and heal herself.

Yuna's heart slammed into confusion, feeling that after Y/n tapped a few fingers, the pain was relieved and the blood stopped, she was shocked.

Unexpectedly, the traditional medicine that her family considers useless is more useful than western medicine!

“Okay.” Y/n said lightly, stood up without squinting: “You stand up and try.”

Yuna tried to stand up, her leg had stopped bleeding, she was surprised and happy.

She blushed and raised her head, and said shyly: “Since you don't want to give your name, give a chance to thank you?”

“No.” Y/n said coldly, she didn’t want to expose her identity.

“You saved me. If I can't even thank you, I will be ashamed all my life.”

Yuna said stubbornly, and then took off a necklace from her neck: “This is my necklace. My grandpa gave me this as a gift. You save my life and I want to give it to you.”

What she held in her hand was a platinum chain with a crystal clear pink diamond inlaid on the pendant.

Y/n wanted to refuse, but she felt a faint aura on the pink diamond. She took it over with a turn of her mind.