CHAPTER 182

Seeing that the doctor looked serious at this time, Fredmen asked quickly: “Doctor, how is my condition?”

The attending doctor shook his head helplessly and said: “Fredmen, your problem may not be cured, because through our equipment, your nerves have been completely necrotic and there is no cure.”

“Is your hospital not good enough?”

Byunghun on the side answered and asked.

The attending doctor glanced at him contemptuously and said: “With the current medical methods, the damaged nerves can be slowly recovered, but the necrotic nerves cannot be brought back to life. It is like encountering a car accident. Some people can Stand up slowly, dome people will never stand up for a lifetime.”

As he said, he looked at Fredmen again, and said seriously: ”This situation is the same no matter where you go, even if it is abroad, it cannot be cured.”

“How could this be!!!”

Fredmen’s face was pale and desperate, and he blurted out: “What I have is money! Can one hundred million do? Can one hundred million cure my roots?!”

The attending doctor said seriously: “Nerves are like human life. Even if you are dying, you have a chance to be saved. But if you die, you are really dead. No one can get you back to life.”

After that, he said again: “Don't say one billion, ten billion won't save a mortal person. Look at Apple’s Jobs, how rich he was? Didn't he died when he was in his fifties?”

As soon as he heard this, Fredmen’s heart felt like a thunder strike.

Can’t heal?!

Is it really bad?!

Isn’t it because he has made so much money to be able to live a fairy life in the amusement world?

If the roots are abolished, what is the meaning of his life?

Thinking of this, Fredmen, a well-known business tycoon, even covered his face burst into tears, and wept.

Seeing this scene, Byunghun beside him felt a fever in his eyes and almost burst into tears.

Being a man, he can understand Fredmen’s pain at this moment too much.

At the same time, he couldn’t help but tighten his leg roots, thinking that he must protect his roots anyway! A man can’t do without roots!

At this moment, the attending doctor suddenly said: “However, Chairman Yoo, to be honest with you, someone can cure your disease!”

“What? What you said is true?!” Fredmen suddenly got excited, grabbed the hand of the attending doctor, and tremblingly asked: “Who can cure it? Tell me!”

The attending doctor smiled mysteriously and said: “This person, he is not from our hospital!”

“Then how do you know that he can cure nerve necrosis?! Didn't you just say that nerve nercrosis can not be cured?”

The attending doctor said: “It is true that it cannot be cured, but he alone can cure it! For him, he can cure people with high paraplegia and full paralysis from the neck down, not to mention you are just handful of people. In the case of paralysis, it is estimated that he can easily heal you.”