CHAPTER 33

Jaemin has lost his mind at this moment.

He didn’t want to be crushed by Y/n’s Rubbish in front of his classmates.

So he turned his head, took the firecrackers from Beomgyu’s hands, and threw them directly into his car.

After that, he picked up the lighter, grabbed the fuse of the firecrackers, and said coldly: Now look!”

With that said, he immediately lit the lighter!

The firecrackers ignited in an instant, crackling in the car, and exploded!

At first, you could still see the fire in the car, but soon, the car was full of thick Wang smoke, and the sound of constantly exploding firecrackers made Jaemin’s heart dripping with blood, but it made the classmates who watched it, bustling with excitement.

Many students have already started to take out their mobile phones to record videos, and plan to post the whole process to Instagram and Facebook in a while so that netizens will also take a look at this rare show operation.

The 30,000-ring firecrackers exploded, and soon the seats of the BMW 540 were blown up. The seats were filled with a large number of sponges, which were all flammable items. With the help of the firecrackers, an open flame was immediately ignited…

Everyone did not expect that the firecrackers would ignite the car, and the Wang smoke was filled with it, and it was invisible even if it caught fire.

However, when the firecrackers were almost exploded and the smoke began to disperse, the flames inside suddenly burst open, and the entire compartment suddenly fell into flames!

The classmates at the scene all screamed, and Jaemin blurted out in shock: “D*mn, put out the fire! Put out the fire!”

He originally thought that a firecracker would blow up the seats and injure the interior at most, but he would spend tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands to repair it.

However, he never expected that firecrackers would set fire to the car!

He shouted for the fire extinguisher, but no one could help him put out the flames in the car empty-handed. He hurriedly dialed 119, and then watched desperately on the spot as the fire of his car grew stronger, and finally fell into a sea of ​​flames.

When the fire truck came, only the burned frame of the BMW 540 was there.

From the frame, you can’t even tell that this was once a BMW.

Jaemin sat slumped on the ground, desperately watching his beloved BMW turn to ashes, and his heart was painful.

If he knew this would be the case, he’d have killed himself, but wouldn’t actively provoke Y/n and want to play against him.

Not only did he lose his face, but he also took the car to ruin.

There was no expression on Beomgyu’s face, but he felt quite funny in his heart, and quietly gave Y/n a thumbs up.

Afterward, he said to Jaemin: “Jaemin, don't be too sad. Time is almost up. Should we go in for dinner?”

Jaemin wanted to find a reason to leave directly, but after thinking about it carefully, it would be too cheap, Y/n, the b@stard!