CHAPTER 86

At this time, Naesang said: "Everyone, stay calm, Mr. Lay is also considering the development of our metaphysical world. Before, everyone was scattered, but now we are organized, for an alliance, and elected a leader. In the future, it will be more convenient to deal with the enemy, this also as a good thing. As for the categories that you are not good at, since you have to choose the leader, it must be a person who is proficient in all aspects of mountain mericine and life in general to be qualitified."

While he was speaking, some people sternly objected, but some people made up their minds.

After all, the winner can win the same thing as the loser. If they get the first place, they can also command the entire Nanguang.

You know, metaphysics is more than just academic research.

Behind the metaphysics is a huge industrial chain, and it can also allow some big people to cling to them!

The temptation of money and power, few people can refuse, some people are moved on the spot.

"Of course." Lay stood up and said: "I won't force you, if anyone is afraid, you can withdraw now. But in the future, he will not have the opportunity to join the metaphysics alliance in Nanguang circles, and he will be directly excluded."

Everyone hesitated for a while. Although the risks are high, there are also many opportunities.

Everyone is thinking in their hearts, after all, it is a great temptation to become the leader, and no one feels bad.

Y/n sat in the chair and said nothing.

Lay's ambition is too great, this is to pave the way to enter the mainland.

However, Y/n had no interest in this metaphysical alliance either, and planned to sit and watch the show.

Soon, a middle-aged man with short beard stood up

The middle-aged man casually took out a jade slip with a large palm, and swayed in the wind, the jade slip was shining brightly, and he said: "I am Yang Jones, From Yun City, I ask Mr. Lay for his ability to speak casually."

The Jones family is a metaphysical family, focusing on Bu Yi, which is the inheritance of Shao Yong during the Northern Wang Dynasty.

Yang Jones is the forty-sixth generation descendant of Meihua who is easy to count. He is very famous in Yun City, and he is naturally proud. The first challenge is Lay!

"It's okay!"

There was a burst of applause in the field.

Yang Jones raised his chin arrogantly: "This jade slip was handed from the Northern Wang Dynasty and helped many masters of Yi-learning Bu Yi! As for the number on in Nanguang area, I think Jone's family should be ranked first."

Lay also walked to the court, nodded slightly to Yang Jones, and smiled: "This jade slip is indeed a good thing, but it won't belong to you soon."

He stretched out his hand and took out a purse from his pocket. After untying it, he took out an inch-long rune paper, but this rune paper also had a shining luster with cinnabar runes engraved on it.