CHAPTER 36

Jaemin really wants to die!

Oh sh!t!

What’s up!

Did you go out today without reading the almanac?

Why did you get slapped by Y/n one after another?

Even if he killed himself, this painting turned out to be real, and it was worth more than two hundred thousand!

However, he has already said his bold words, what should he do now? Should he really eat the table?

Impossible!

When the car burns you can buy it again, but how can the table be eaten?

If you really eat it, don’t people want to die?

Other classmates also ridiculed him at this time: “Oh, Jaemin, you said to eat the table yourself, don't you regret it again at this time?”

“Yes, everyone is still waiting for your performance!”

Don’t know who slapped the table but a voice came: “Brother Jaemin, please start your performance!”

Jaemin’s expression was extremely ugly, and he blurted out: “Everyone, classmates, aren't you all so downhearted at this time?”

“Downhearted?” Y/n said with a smile: “You provoked this matter yourself. Everyone just urged you to fulfill your promises. Why don't you get down?”

Jaemin knew that he couldn’t get over with this crop today, so he could only endure his anger. He said in an annoying voice, “I was impulsive just now. I didn't know it. I apologize to Y/n and everyone. I hope everyone will be able to forgive.”

Seeing that he suddenly softened, everyone was very surprised. Is this still Jaemin? When did he admit it?

But Jaemin had no choice.

What to do?

If he doesn’t admit that, he’s to eat the table, it’s impossible to eat it.

If he acts shamelessly, he must have committed public anger, and everyone still doesn’t know how to ridicule him.

Therefore, the only way at the moment is to admit the mistake, and only then can he overcome this hurdle.

Sure enough, as soon as he admitted, some classmates said: “Oh, it is not easy for Jaemin to admit his mistake and apologize. Besides, it is impossible for everyone to really force others to eat the table, so let's forget it!”

“That's right, forget it! It's impossible to eat a table, no one has eaten a table, let's just forget it!”

Y/n also knew that it was impossible for Jaemin to eat at the table, but now that he admits it, her goal has been achieved. If you pretend to be forced, you have to clean up.

However, it is not enough for you to pretend to be so coercive and to tidy up like this. It is just the beginning, and there will be more miserable waiting for him later.