CHAPTER 38

Karina was also very curious about what happened today.

First, Y/n’s BMW 520, why on earth is it twice as fast as Jaemin's BMW 540?

Then there was Y/n’s ancient painting of hundreds of thousands!

Also, why does Y/n know people in underworld, and the people give her a lot of face.

On the way back, Y/n explained to her. She told Karina that this BMW 520 was a test-driving car modified by a 4s store. In order to make users mistakenly think that this car is very powerful, she made a little modification.

Karina didn’t know much about cars, so she believed it silly.

As for the ancient paintings, it has been explained before.

However, the scarface thing is a bit tricky.

After all, what he called Ms. Y/n one by one was called diligence, and Y/n couldn’t explain it.

In the end, she can only say that this scar-faced eldest brother is a relative of a friend of her own. She had seen her at a friend’s party before, and dhe also respected her because of her friend’s face.

Karina felt that something was wrong, but seeing Y/n’s certainty, she knew that it was useless to ask further, so she didn’t ask more.

Yuna has been observing Y/n, and she feels that Y/n is not easy, so she decided to observe her in the future to see what secrets she has!

Jaemin is said to be miserable. He was in a coma when he was sent to the hospital.

His father was expelled from the Emgrand Group and was found to have used his position for personal gain. He has been sued by the Emgrand Group’s legal department and was immediately arrested by the public security organs.

It can be said that Jaemin's house is completely finished.

However, Jaemin’s family is not well-known in Wrestvel, and no one is not concerned about their life and death.

Those who really get everyone’s attention are the god-level tycoons and the mysterious big figures who will be in the Shangri-La Hanging Garden.

Everyone can’t wait to know, who she is? Is it the same person?

Soon, the time came to the wedding anniversary.

Because she told Karina a long time ago that she wanted to give her a surprise, Y/n forced Karina to put on a noble and elegant Wang evening dress before going out.