CHAPTER 129

Kyungyu did not expect that Y/n would still be able to say good things to him and his granddaughter at this time. He was grateful and humbly said: “Jang Hoon, Ms. Lim is humble. In fact, Jang Hoon can turn the crisis into safety. If it's not for her, we may not wake you up.”

Jang Hoon nodded but said politely: “I've hard of the reputation of being a genius doctor, so please don't belittle yourself. In any case, you are already kind to me if you can come this time.”

After finishing speaking, he looked at
Y/n and said seriously: “Ms. Y/n, my life-saving grace is unforgettable! If there is anything that can be of any use for you in the Jang family, it belongs to you!”

Y/n smiled slightly and said: “Mr. Jang is polite.”

After speaking, when it was late, Y/n said: “Mr. Jang, you have recovered from a serious illness, and it is not suitable to spend more energy. It is better gor you to have some rest, and I will too leave now.”

Old Jang hurriedly said: “Ms. Y/n, I don't know how much consultation fee should be paid for saving Hoon's life this time? Jang Hoon will definitely pay twice!”

Y/n said indifferently: “There is no need for the consultation fee. This time I came for Woonyoung, it is the help between friends.”

Wonyoung was shocked both physically and mentally when she heard this!

Y/n is giving credit to her in front of grandpa! After all, grandpa can decide how many properties each Jang family can inherit and what role they can play in the family business in the future!

If she can get her love, she may even become the future leader of the Jang family, which is what she has been looking forward to.

Y/n gave her such a big credit this time, and it seems that she is one step closer to this goal!

Elder Jang couldn’t help but look at his granddaughter Wonyoung, nodded slightly, and even said: “Okay! Very good! Wonyoung, even if you save your grandfather, you must not treat Ms. Lim badly!”

Wonyoung hurriedly bowed, and said seriously: “Grandpa, don't worry, I will repay Ms. Lim well!”

“Good.” Old Jang nodded in satisfaction and laughed heartily.

Dongyoo standing not far away, his expression became extremely ugly.

This credit was completely robbed by Wonyoung, so it seems that he will be very passive in the future

Y/n didn’t stay in Jang's house for too long. Seeing that Old Jang was almost recovered, she proposed to leave.

So, Old Jang asked the Jang family member to see her off to the door in person.

Kyungyu also decided to leave with his granddaughter. To Y/n, he said that in the next few days, he would find a hotel to stay in Wrestvel, and he would contact her when he finished refining the medicine.

Kyungyu was naturally thankful, watching Y/n respectfully get into Wonyoung’s car.

Later, Wonyoung drove Y/n back to the city.