CHAPTER 114

At noon the next day.

Y/n drove her wife Karina to Fenglin Hotel.

Although Fenglin Hotel is not top-notch in Wrestvel, it can be regarded as a luxury level, enough to show Beomgyu’s sincerity.

This time Beomgyu was also considered to be bleeding, and he directly booked a luxurious box in the Fenglin Hotel.

The box is luxuriously decorated, enough to accommodate twenty people, and the initial consumption alone is seven or eight thousand.

After Y/n arrived, many people had already arrived in the box, besides Beomgyu and Yuna, there were also a few classmates.

Yuna has not had a good time recently.

She has come to Wrestvel from Yenching University for a long time, so as to have the opportunity to get in touch with the chairman of the Emgrand Group. However, after working for so long, she has never had a chance to see the real person of the chairman!

Moreover, she used to be the administrative director inside the company, but now it’s better to go straight out to be the sales director. She runs around outside every day.

What made her tortured even more was that she had been obsessed with that woman since she was rescued by that mysterious woman last time.

Therefore, her desire to meet the chairman of the Emgrand Group is not as great as before. Now she only wants to see her lifesaver, because she feels as if she has fallen in love with the mysterious woman at first sight.

But she couldn’t think of it. In fact, the chairman of the Emgrand Group and the mysterious lifesaver were actually the same person, Y/n.

Seeing Y/n and Karina entering the box, Beomgyu hurriedly stood up and said: “Y/n, Karina, you are here, sit down have a seat.”

Beomgyu greeted Y/n and Karina with a very respectful tone, and he admired and appreciated this good bro.

Yuna looked a little haggard when she saw the two of them. She felt that she had a stomach and no one could say anything. Seeing Karina, she suddenly had the urge to talk.

So she stepped forward and took Karina's wrist and said weakly: “Karina, let's sit together. I have something to tell you.”

Karina smiled and said: “What's wrong with you, looking listless?”

Yuna sighed and said: “It's not, because of my myterious lifesaver. I found that I have fallen in love with her completely. Now I close my eyes and I am full of her in my head. It is her who I see in sleeps and dreams, but I can't find her. What should I do with her.”

“This, I can't help it.” Karina helplessly spread her hands. After Yuna was rescued by a mysterious woman, she shouted all day to find that person. But there are so many people, where can I find her? A single mysterious person?

Y/n on the side just sat down and heard Karina and Yuna’s words, a cold sweat broke out on her forehead, Yuna actually fell in love with her?

This is too ridiculous, don’t let Yuna know that her lifrsaver is her, otherwise there will definitely be a mess!

After three rounds of wine and food, Beomgyu began to liven up the atmosphere again: “Everyone, thank you all for coming today. I will toast to everyone.”