CHAPTER 145

Y/n stopped him and said lightly: “Mr. Lee, this medicine is too strong. You only need to take half a cupsule to cure your old disease. Treasure the remaining half capsule, and it will be of great use in the future.”

Kyungyu's heart was shocked, he could heal himself with only half of it? This is really amazing!

Thinking of this, he took out the blade used to scrape the dregs of medicine, split the pill into two, then opened his mouth and swallowed it.

Everyone looked at him intently, hoping to see a miracle happen.

A few seconds after Kyungyu took the pill, his face instantly became flushed, his skin instantly turned red, and he sweated a lot.

Kyungyu felt like a magical warm current in his body was running around.

His body like long-dried yellow earth with mottled cracks, and this warm current, like mild clean water, quickly fills up the cracks in the yellow earth and nourishes the entire land.

He felt that his stubborn and old wound had started to repair quickly, and his eyes widened, revealing an expression of disbelief!

“Ms. Lim, this is really amazing! The old disease that had plagued me for decades is completely healed within a few minutes!”

Kyungyu’s eyes were full of tears that flowed down his cheeks.

Over the years, he was tortured by the old illness and collapsed. Not only was he unable to treat the illness himself, but he was also in danger of losing his life at any time, and his life was extremely painful.

But now, Y/n’s half a pill will cure him completely.

This can be said to be amazing, and it is no longer able to describe it in words!

Puff!

Kyungyu knelt again, and the old tearfully said: “Ms. Lim, you are my reborn parent. If you don't dislike it, Kyungyu is willing to treat you with the courtesy of father, brother, and teacher titles.”

Suffering from illness and pain, once he recovered, the ups and downs made him feel excited.

Everyone saw Kyungyu recovering like this on the spot, and they admired the magic medicine made by Ms. Lim even more!

This pill alone is worth more than ten thousand gold. After they get it, they won’t sell it for any amount of money!

Y/n looked at Kyungyu, supported him with one hand, and said: “Mr. Lee, I have taken your mind, but you are an elder, after all, so don't salute me in the future.”

Kyungyu hurriedly said: “Why then, Ms. Lim is the benefactor in the next step.”

Seeing that he had a strong s3xual axis, Y/n stopped talking, but looked at Wonyoung, took out medicine, and said: “Miss Jang, this medicine is for Mr. Jang.”

Wonyoung hurriedly knelt in front of Y/n as Kyungyu did before, and raised her hands above her head: “Thank you, Ms. Y/n, for giving the medicine! Your great kindness, the Jang family will never forget!”

Y/n nodded and smiled, and took out two pills without failing, hiding one pill in the sleeve, and putting the other pill into Wonyoung’s hands.