CHAPTER 174

Therefore, her own future immediately became extremely slim.

Old Mrs. Yoo helped her wipe away the tears and said seriously: “Jinsoul, you used to be a little princess in our house. I spoiled you, your parents spoiled you, and your brother spoiled you, so you didn't study well before, and you didn't want to go to work after you graduated. This is all right, but now our family is not what it used to be. You must change. You must mature as soon as possible and share part of the responsibility for this family, which can only get worse and worse.”

Jinsoul nodded repeatedly, and said guiltily: “Grandma, I'm sorry, I was too playfuly before, and I didn't learn anything. I can't help the family share the worries.”

Old Mrs. Yoo squeezed her hand and said seriously: “Jinsoul, the past is over. You are the secone grand- dauther of grandma's baby. How could grandma blame you and treat you badly?”

Then, the Lady Yoo said earnestly: “Now, there is an excellent opportunity to achieve multiples benefits in one fell swoop. Not only will it solve the family crisis, it will also allow you to find a chance to get up again, and even make her become what you want. Do you want to catch it?”

When Jinsoul heard this, she nodded and said excitedly: “Grandma, I will think!”

When Byunghun and Wooyoung heard this, they hurriedly surrounded them.

Among them, Byunghun couldn’t hide his excitement and asked: “Mom, what is a good way?”

The Old Mrs. Yoo said seriously: “It's Fredmen, Fredmen who lives in the guest room upstairs!”

“He?” Byunghun asked hurriedly: “He promised to help us?”

“No.” The Old Mrs. Yoo shook her head and said: “He told us that he was not relatived or reasons, and he came only for his father's last wish, and he has no obligation to help us.”

Byunghun didn’t quite understand, and asked: “Then, what do you mean?”

Old Mrs. Yoo said: “I mean, let Jinsoul seize this opportunity of Fredman! I can see that he is interested in Jinsoul!”

Byunghun was shocked and blurted out: “Mom, are you asking Jinsoul to accompany Fredman? He is older than her!”

“So what?” Mrs. Yoo asked back: “Is there anything wrong with being older? Mingyu is not very young. After Jinsoul has been with him for so long, she had an abortion for him. What happened? He only hurt Jinsoul. What did he give to Jinsoul?”

Byunghun said anxiously: “That's normal male and female love, but Fredman is already an Old Master!”

Mrs. Yoo said solemnly: “What's wrong with the Old Master? Old Master, rich and powerful, with connections and resources, don't you need anything if you follow him?”

Byunghun waved his hands vigorously: “No way, no way! I think Jinsoul and Mingyu are still acceptable, but if we let her and Fredmen, how can I be a father accept it?”