CHAPTER 5

The two news released by the Emgrand Group completely detonated the entire Wrestvel.

Hearing that the Emgrand Group has changed hands, the Yoo family wanted to understand why the Kim Family was kicked out by the Emgrand Group.

It seems that the new owner of the Emgrand Group still looks down on families like the Kim Family.

But who is Ms. Lim? Is this person too good? The Emgrand Group, which has hundreds of billions, buys and buys, and the richest man in Wrestvel is not as big as her!

For a time, countless families were ready to move. On the one hand, they were eager to have a relationship with this mysterious Ms. Lim, and on the other hand, they also longed for their Son/Daughter to marry this Ms. Lim.

In addition, the Emgrand Group wants to invest in a hotel project of 2 billion, which also makes the entire Wrestvel construction and decoration industry tremble!

Two billion!

Just get a little leftover material, and you can make a lot of money!

Countless companies want to get a share of it.

This naturally also includes the Old Mrs. Yoo who is addicted to money!

Mrs. Yoo was very excited at this time. This is a great opportunity for a two billion project!

If the Yoo family can get a contract from it, it will really be ascended to heaven!

So she immediately ordered a family meeting to be held at home tonight to discuss how to make a breakthrough in the new project of the Emgrand Group. Everyone must attend!

That night, Yoo's villa.

Because the Lady Yoo asked everyone to be there, Y/n followed.

She knew that the Lady Yoo was going to a meeting to discuss how to get a share of the Emgrand Group’s big project.

Therefore, she wanted to take this opportunity to help her wife Karina grow her face!

When she arrived at the Yoo family villa, Karina’s cousin Wooyoung immediately sneered when he saw her: “F*ck, Y/n, you have such a thick skin, and you have the face to see grandma again!”

Karina said with a cold face: “Don't talk nonsense. Grandma asked everyone in the Yoo family to come. Y/n is my wife, and naturally also from the Yoo family!”

Wooyoung laughed and said: “She is though considered a half Yoo family! But just a live-in daughter-in-law!”

Y/n touched her nose and said to Karina: “Forget about him baby, don't be familiar with him, go in quickly, grandma is waiting”

Karina nodded, and owed Wooyoung a good face, and walked in with Y/n.

Seeing this, Wooyoung’s expression also became cold, waiting for them to look good.

After entering the conference hall,
Y/n and Karinap found a place in the corner to sit down.

Soon, Mrs. Yoo stepped forward and the family meeting officially began.