CHAPTER 82

Mr. Lay is going crazy!

He enjoys a great reputation both at home and abroad. Everyone present respects him, but this kid is extremely arrogant. She demolished his platform several times, which is really annoying!

What’s even more exaggerated is that she dare to scold him!

This is simply looking for death!!

The people present were also shocked!

What the h*ll is this woman? How dare you be so tough? Scold Mr. Lay? Tired of life, right? Mr. Lay, a feng shui master, has 10,000 ways to kill her without drawing blood!

However, even though Mr. Lay was angry in his heart, in order to get the clam at a low price, he still maintained his demeanor on the surface and smiled and said: “This friend, you and I just had a little misunderstanding at the door earlier, it's just a little thing. If you bid with me for revenge, it would be too cautious, right?”

Mr. Lay himself is preparing 15 million to take this clam, but if he and Y/n are firm, the next bid will exceed 30 million.

He doesn’t want to spend so much money!

Therefore, he swallowed his breath and hoped that Y/n could withdraw her bid.

After he gets the 15 million clams, he will slowly settle accounts with her!

Y/n had seen his motives a long time ago, and said contemptuously: “Don't talk nonsense with me, I am also fond of this calm, if you can afford it, you can bid, and if you don't want to bid, let me take it!”

The scene is crazy again!

d*mn it!

This buddy actually let Mr. Lay play eggs.

Is it too kind?

Mr. Lay kept a cold face, but in order to save money, he continued to speak: “I really like this clam, can you give me this?”

Y/n glanced at him and said flatly: “Give it to you? Do I know you?”

After speaking, Y/n asked again: “Hey, just tell me, you can't afford to pay.”

Mr. Lay’s face is extremely ugly, so far no one has dared to speak to him like this!

Moreover, the other party looked as young as twenty or so, younger than his own disciples and grandchildren!

Under the annoyance, Mr. Lay was too lazy to maintain his demeanor, and said coldly: “Well, since it is fair competition, then the higher price will naturally get it! I want to see how much wealth you have, come and grab this clam from me!”

After he finished speaking, he raised his head and shouted: “I'll bid 50 million!!”

The loud voice made the audience noisy again!

The bidding became a big bet, and the atmosphere in the venue quickly became warm!

The rules are simple!