CHAPTER 98

When the Old Mrs. Yoo was dreaming of living in the Thomson Villa, Byunghun rubbed her hands and said with a long sigh: “Mom, I plan to send someone to Orgeyon in the near future, and invite Yuna's family to come as a guest. Then tell them cryptically, hoping that they will engage Yuna to Wooyoung, what do you think?”

“Shin's family” Mrs. Yoo sighed and said: “Last time Wooyoung left Yuna and ran away by himself, I guess Yuna has big opinion of him now!”

Byunghun said: “I think this little thing is harmless. This family and are themselves a complement to each other. What everyone values is the futuredevelopment prospects. Although our Yoo family is not comparable to the Shin family, we have got the Emgrand Group. The cooperation between the two paetis is still promising in the future. Maybe the Shin family will agree to this marriage.”

Old Mrs. Yoo thought for a while, nodded and said: “In this case, you try to invite them to see if the Shin family are interested in coming to Wrestvel as a guest.”

“Okay!” Byunghun hurriedly said again: “Mom, the Shin family is a big family. If we don't have a decent villa and we lose face in front of the Shin family, It's won't work.”

After speaking, he said again: “If you can ge the Thomson first-class villa from Y/n's hands, then the Shin family will be a guest. Seeing the Thomson first-class villa, they will also take a high look at our Yoo family.”

Old Mrs. Yoo nodded.

People rely on clothing, exuberance of gold, and living standards in a villa of more than 100 million worth. It will naturally greatly improve the family’s face.

In addition, she was coveting Y/n’s first-class Thomson villa in her heart. This was just a chance to start.

So she said majestically: “Bring your brother's family to our house tomorrow! I will tell them personally!”

Byunghun, Wooyoung glanced at each other, and was delighted.

Now Gong Yoo’s family relies on the company for food, and Gong Yoo’s family is under the family. As long as the Lady Yoo speaks, how can Gong Yoo’s family stand?

The Lady Yoo asked them to surrender the villa, dare they say a word?

With the Lady Yoo’s preference for her own home, as long as this villa comes from Y/n’s hands, it will be her own in the future!

Early the next morning, Gong Yoo led his daughter and daughter-in-law and hurried to the old house of the Yoo family.

Karina opened the car door and asked: “Dad, grandma specifically called you to go there. Didn't she sau anything important?”

“I'll talk about it if I go.” Gong Yoo said: “And your uncle Byunghun will also come along.”

Y/n’s brows frowned, and seeing the battle, it seemed that there was nothing good.

Karina said angrily: “What else they want to talk about, I guess it must be the villa.”

“About the villa, Y/n will explain it to your grandma in a while.”

Gong Yoo didn’t think too much, got into the car and urged Y/n to drive.