CHAPTER 59

The people present thought that Y/n was telling the truth, all of them were holding back their energy, and they wanted to go home and have a look at the program.

Hyunjin, who was standing silly on the side, finally recovered his senses at this time, his expression extremely ugly.

This is so embarrassing!

The bodyguards that I have paid a lot of money to are all senior martial artists in the martial arts center in the city.

Unexpectedly, they were turned over in the blink of an eye by a poor woman who watched TV and learned martial arts?

Hyunjin is a layman in martial arts, and he can't see the level of Y/n, but the bodyguards under him are not stupid.

Experts will know if there is any!

They knew at a glance that Y/n didn't speak big words, and the other party didn't even give his full strength.

It is indeed someone they can't afford to provoke!

Therefore, several bodyguards did not dare to step forward and looked at Y/n with awe.

Gong Yoo watched from the side. He didn't know anything about martial arts. He thought that Y/n's tricks were ordinary, that is, pinching his wrists, throwing his shoulders and other things, but it was just a little bit stronger, he didn't know that this was the real skill.

Y/n smiled slightly at Hyunjin at this time: "Are you coming by yourself or I need to come over?"

"You! Don't come over!"

Hyunjin was so frightened that his head was sweating, and he subconsciously stepped back.

Seeing him so distressed, Y/n snorted coldly and walked towards him.

Hyunjin stared at her in horror, and quickly stepped back.

If I was thrown by her like this, I would definitely have to lie down in the hospital for half a month!

At this moment, a black BMW car drove slowly from the street corner and stopped not far away.

The driver quickly opened the door and asked people to get out of the car.

Hyunjin was overjoyed when he saw this scene and shouted at the other side: "Sister! I was beaten by someone! Come and save me!"

Y/n looked up and saw that the crowd voluntarily gave up the passage, and a woman in black tight-fitting sportswear was walking towards this side.