CHAPTER 84

"What?"

Donghyuk was stunned for a while.

Y/n was the only one who showed Feng Shui to the Hwang family recently.

Donghyuk was extremely convinced by Y/n, and quickly said: "Mr. Lay, there was indeed, Ms. Y/n who helped me resolve it, but her methods are very useful, and it should not be a magic stick."

Mr. Lay snorted coldly and shouted: "A person who pretends to be a master and best at deceiving others, an ignorant person. If you are willing to believe her, then i'll go now!"

"Mr. Lay stay!" Donghyuk panicked, and quickly stopped: "Please enlighten me, Mr. Lay, what is wrong with Ms. Lim's method?"

Without raising his head, Mr. Lay reached out and pointed to the central room: "You bring a bowl of water."

Donghyuk quickly ordered someone to bring a bowl of clear water.

Mr. Lay took the clear water to read a word, melted a few charms on the water, and then flicked the water on donghyuk's eyelids.

Donghyuk had just opened his eyes, and suddenly he was terrified and backed away.

"Mr. Lay, this, what is this."

He suddenly saw a strange layer of black smoke on his house!

Moreover, on the heads of the Hwang family, there were wisps of gray lifeless air, and the faces of the people were pale, just like a group of zombies.

Mr. Lay snorted: "I opened the eyes of the sky to you. What you see is Yin Qi, but your family members are all under danger and will die soon."

Donghyuk was so frightened that he fell into a chair and muttered; "What can I do about this?"

"It's okay, I come here today, it can be regarded as destined for you."

Mr. Lay took out a safety talisman and handed it to a member of the Hwang clan.

Donghyuk suddenly saw that this peace talisman glowed with a faint golden light, and the golden light immediately diminished the death spirit on the head of the tribe.

Mr. Lay flicked his hand in front of Donghyuk, and everything Donghyuk saw suddenly disappeared and returned to its original state.

"This, this" Donghyuk was in a cold sweat, and hurriedly said: "Mr. Lay is really a god! Please save my Hwang family. I am willing to pay no matter how much money."

"Save a life and win a seventh-level float. I came here today for this."

As Mr. Lay said, he took out dozens of safety charms and handed them over: "If you order your people to carry these with them, it will naturally resolve the bad luck."

Donghyuk took it gratefully and hesitated: "I wonder how much this thing worth Master Lay?"

Mr. Lay waved his hand: "Resolving bad luck is also a merit. I don't accept ang money. But if there is a magic stick to coax you and let you spend a lot of money to buy a magical weapon, you must not charge it."