CHAPTER 148

Beomgyu hesitated a little and said: “Bro, I came to the Wrestvel International Auto Show today”

Y/n knew that he was a car fan, and his favorite thing was cars. When he was in college, he used to save a month of living expenses and went to other cities to watch the auto show.

So she smiled and asked: “Did you go to see the car again?”

“Yes.” Beomgyu said: “This time there are several world-class limited-edition sports cars coming to the exhibition, it is very rare to see them.”

As he said, Beomgyu hurriedly said: “Oh, I didn't call you to talk about this.”

Y/n asked: “Then what are you calling for?”

Beomgyu hesitated for a moment, and then said: “I saw Karina at the auto show today.”

“My wife?” Y/n asked in surprise: “Why did she go to the auto show?”

“I don't know either.” Beomgyu said: “She's with a man, so I called to ask if you know this.”

Y/n frowned.

Karina went to the auto show with a man?

Why didn’t she listen to her?

Although the two of them don’t communicate much, they will still tell each other about some things. She went to the auto show with a man. She didn’t talk about it to her. Is there anything hidden?

Although Y/n is the Lim Family Young Ms. and Ms. Lim in the eyes of Wrestvel big men, she still lacks confidence in her relationship with Karina.

She was also worried that Karina might be tempted outside, so she said to Beomgyu: “I know Beomgyu, thank you.”

Beomgyu said: “Y/n, my mother called me just now and told me that something happened at home and asked me to go back. You should come and have a look.”

“Okay.” Y/n said: “I'll go and have a look later, you should be busy, bye.”

After hanging up the phone, Y/n parked the electric bike on the side of the road and took a taxi to Wrestvel Convention and Exhibition Center.

The Convention and Exhibition Center is a large-scale real estate project that specializes in undertaking various exhibitions. Basically, large-scale exhibitions in Wrestvel are held here.

Y/n entered the exhibition hall, and when she looked around, she was surrounded by ordinary citizens watching the auto show, and the surrounding platforms were also full of luxury cars.

Here, the starting point is the imported luxury cars such as the Audi a8, including luxury sports cars such as Lamborghini and Ferrari. In the center of the exhibition hall, on the highest platform, there is one red and one black. A top luxury sports car.

These two cars were the ones that Naesang and Donghyuk gave to Y/n.

An Aston Martin one77, a Bugatti Veyron Hermes special edition.