CHAPTER 172

Thinking of this, she hurriedly introduced Byunghun and said: “This is my eldest son Byunghun Yoo.”

Fredmen nodded with Byunghun, but he didn’t seem to care about him in his attitude.

The Lady Yoo introduced Wooyoung and said: “Fredmen, this is my grandson, Wooyoung.”

Wooyoung knelt and licked his face and said hurriedly: “Hello Mr. Fredmen! Please take care of me in the future.”

Fredmen responded with um, um, before the Lady Yoo introduced Jinsoul, his eyes had already ran to Jinsoul.

At this time, the Old Mrs. Yoo smiled unpredictably before introducing Jinsoul and saying: “Fredmen, this one is my granddaughter Jinsoul.”

Fredmen breathed a sigh of relief.

He came to the Yoo family for the first time, and he was worried about whether Jinsoul would be Wooyoung's wife. In that case, he didn’t seem to have a chance to start.

But when she heard that she was also from the Yooo family, Fredmen’s heart suddenly became alive.

Although Jinsoul is not a superb beauty, she can definitely be regarded as an upper-middle or even first-rate. Otherwise, Mingyu of the Kim family would not be able to look down upon her.

It’s a pity that Jinsoul has always been pressed by Karina, a top super first-class beauty, so no matter whether she is in Yoo’s house or in Wrestvel, she can’t seem to show it.

But now that Karina is not there, Jinsoul has just cried again, her eyes and nose are red, which really makes a man feel the desire to care for her and protect her in his heart.

The Old Mrs. Yoo saw that Fredmen was wrong with Jinsoul so she hurriedly said: “Fredmen, Jinsoul is 24 this year, and she has no boyfriend. If there are suitable young talents arround Fredmen, you can introduce them to Jinsoul.”

She didn’t really want Fredmen to introduce someone to Jinsoul, she just told Fredmen in a disguised form that her granddaughter is single now if he wants to have a chance!

Fredmen was indeed tempted.

He is old and his wife is also old, and he has long lost interest in her.

Moreover, when he came to Wrestvel this time, his wife was not around, so I could play at will. If I could take this opportunity to be happy with Jinsoul, it would indeed be a good thing in the world.

Thinking of this, he took the initiative to reach out to Jinsoul, smiled, and said: “Ms. Jinsoul is so beautiful, why doesn't she have a boyfriend?”

It’s okay not to say this. When he said this, karina’s eyes were red, and two lines of tears flowed out.

She was dying in discomfort.

The Yoo family is dying now, and all her good expectations have all gone into vain. Mingyu now thinks that she wants to see the plague god, and can’t avoid it. Let alone marry that family, even if she asked him to have a breakup, he probably won’t take a look at her.

She is so miserable, but her cousin, Karina, is like a fish in the water. So many big people used to celebrate her opening, really wanting face and pomp, such a comparison, how can she not be angry, not annoyed deep in her heart, Not desperate?