CHAPTER 108

The Jang family to which Wonyoung belongs is the top family in Wrestvel.

However, the Jang family was still a thousand miles away from the Orgeyon’s Lim family.

But Wonyoung still doesn’t know
Y/n’s true identity, so Y/n in her eyes is just a young woman who has some research on antiques and then dabbled in metaphysics.

The last time Y/n slammed thunder to death in Wrestvel, it really scared many people and was regarded as a master of metaphysics by many people. However, Y/n deliberately gave Wonyoung an indication that it was just a coincidence. After all, how could ordinary people Order the sky thunder.

Finally, Wonyoung was also confused, thinking that Y/n might indeed have more luck.

Since then, Wonyoung has disappeared from Y/n’s world.

Y/n thought she was missing, but she didn’t expect to be in trouble.

So, she asked Jisub: “What's the matter? What is wrong with Miss Jang?”

Jisub said: “Ms. Jang recently comitted Tai Sui. Maybe something went wrong with Feng Shui luck, and she was totally unlucky.”

After that, Jisub said again: “I found many Feng Shui masters everywhere, but they can't solve the problem. I would like to ask you to have a look, see if you can break the predicament of Wongie.”

Y/n said calmly: “You can talk about what problems she has encountered first, so I might as well make a judgement.”

Jisub hurriedly said: ”The lady was injured recently. She has had several small car accidents. Then she sprained her foot when going down the stairs, burned the back of her hand while drinking coffee, and was bitten by her own dog yesterday. One mouthful, not only that, but several important cooperation of the Jang Group also had big problems and had a bad impact on the income.”

After that, Jisub said again: “The thing that saddens the eldest most is that she has somehow lost one of the most precious diamond necklace she has worn for more than ten years. It is the relic left by her mother before her death. The young lady cried for several days about this.

Y/n chuckled twice, and said: “It seems that Miss Jang has really had a bad luck recently.”

“Don't tell me!” Jisub looked at Y/n and said seriously: “Ms. Y/n, you are my master of metaphysics. I believe you must have a solution for this matter?”

Y/n asked him back: “Mr. Jisub, why are you so caring about Miss Jang? What is your relationship with the Jang family?”

Mr. Jisub hurriedly said: “I tell you Ms. Y/n, Miss Jang's grandfather is my benefactor. I was able to stand up in Wrestvel back then, It was all thanks to the support of Miss Jang's grandfather. I originally wanted to repay him. I have always helped the Jang family solve some inconvenient things for them to come forward.”

After that, Mr. Jisub said again: “To put it bluntly, I just want to repay the favor. The Jang family is my benefactor.”

“Oh.” Y/n nodded and said: “You are also sincere, and Ms. Jang and I have some friendship, so come abd pick me from my house tomorrow. Let's go and take a look.”

“Okay!” Jisub said excitedly: “Thank you Ms. Y/n! I am grateful!”

Early the next morning, Jisub called Y/n.

When Y/n went downstairs, Jisub was sitting in the car and beckoned to her, saying: “Ms. Y/n, get in the car!”

Y/n nodded and walked quickly to get into the car. Jisub hurriedly started the car and drove towards the outskirts of the city.

On the way, Jisub said anxiously: “I heard that a Feng Shui master from Hong Kong is coming soon, Ms. Y/n, you can't let him steal your limelight!”

As he said, he added: “Ms. Jang is the eldest daughter of the Jang family and will soon take over the entire family affairs. If we can do this beautifully, you and I will benefit infinitely!”

Y/n smiled and said: “Mr. Jisub, you are not kind, you said yesterday that it was to repay your kindness, but now you show the foxtail, so you want to treat Miss Jang for this?”

Mr. Jisub said embarrassingly: “Repaying one's kindness is one respect, and getting closer to one another is also one aspect! I know that Ms. Y/n has a great powers, but to be honest, It is not a bad thing to be able to get closer to Miss Jang, Miss Jang is young and attractive. Beautiful and with strong family background. If you become friends and join forces in the future, it will be a good thing for you, don't you think?”

Y/n smiled slightly and said lightly: “If the Feng Shui master from Hong Kong is really good, then I can't help it.”

Jisub sighed and said: “Let's go and take a look first. You are a master of metaphysics with real abilities. Then you can see if you can find a suitable opportunity. Let's just grab the business from that Hong Kong man!”

Y/n didn’t say a word, she was also considering this issue in her heart. If Mr. Lai from Hong Kong is really a descendant of the Lai family, he probably has a few brushes.

She might as well take a look at what Lai’s family does, and perhaps what enlightenment it might have for her next comprehension of the Nine Profound Heavenly Secrets!

Miss Jang’s villa is in the most luxurious villa area in the suburbs.

Jisub drove Y/n all the way and stopped in front of a super luxurious villa.

At this time, a man with the appearance of a housekeeper came out. Jisub hurriedly stuck his head out and said: “Boyu, is the eldest lady at home?”

The housekeeper nodded indifferently, and said: “Mr. Jisub, what has brought you here?”

Jisub hurriedly said with a smile: “Boyu, I have invited a master to come over, and I want her to help the young lady, she is a real master of metaphysics!”

The butler glanced at Y/n, who was in the co-driver. He didn’t take the young woman seriously, and said coldly: “Mr. Jisub, Mr. Lai from Hong Kong has already come and is showing the elder lady Feng Shui. It is inconvenient to bother him. If there is nothing wrong, you can go back.”

Jisub quickly said: “Boyu, Ms. Y/n, is here, why should not ler Ms. Y/n have a try? Besides, Ms. Y/n and Miss have friendship!”

Uncle Boyu asked him: “Many people say that they have friendship with Wongie, and I can hear the cocoon. Besides, can the person you invite have abilities as good as Mr. Lai from Hong Kong? Mr. Lai is the originator of Feng Shui, Lai Buyi. He spent a lot of effort and traveled all the way from Hong Kong, so follow along and join in the fun! Don't ever think about it!”

Y/n was a little surprised when she heard that, not at the identity of Mr. Lai, but at the big man who stomped off Wrestvel’s entire road. As a result, there was even a housekeeper at Wonyoung’s door. She can’t figure it out.

Not only can’t figure it out, he even has to kneel and lick.

Y/n couldn’t help but slander, this Jisub, in front of Uncle Boyu, is really begging for nothing! If this matter spreads out, it will be despised by people in the whole city!

............................