CHAPTER 23

After taking care of the mother-in-law’s troubles, the mother-in-law took the cash and happily went to the bank to make a deposit.

And Y/n went home directly.

Upon entering the house, seeing her wife Karina’s shoes had been changed at the door, she knew that she had returned, so she went straight to the bedroom.

As soon as she entered the bedroom, she saw her wife Karina just hanging up the phone, with surprise and excitement on her face.

She curiously asked: “Wife, who did you call just now?”

Karina said excitedly: “It's my good bestfriend Shin Yuna! Do you remember her?”

“Yes, I remember.” Y/n nodded, and said: “I used to be studying in Wrestvel and I was close to her. She is like the daughter of the Orgeyon family, right?”

“Yes” Karina said; “Yuna's family is pretty good in Orgeyon.”

Y/n smiled and asked: “Why did she called you? Is she coming to Wrestvel to see you?”

Karina said: “It's not just to see me, she is coming to work in Wrestvel.”

Y/n asked suspiciously: “She is a daughter of the Shin family. If she doesn't manage her own business, what kind of work can make her come to Wrestvel?”

Karina said: “I don't know much. She said she was going to work at the Emgrand Group, but as for why she came to Emgrand, I didn't know.”

Y/n nodded but secretly thought: Although the Shin family is far behind the Lim family, in Orgeyon there is also some strength, Yuna has no need to give up her family's business just to work in the imperial group.

Y/n was puzzled, but she couldn’t be sure for a while.

It seemed that after Yuna joined the Emgrand Group, Minjeong could feel her bottom.

At this moment, Karina seemed to have thought of something, patted her forehead, and said: “By the way, Y/n, I will have a meeting with someone from the Emgrand Group tomorrow. I can't get away. Can you pick her up at the airport? And arrange a place for her to catch up.”

Y/n promised: “Then I will make arrangements in advance tomorrow.”

Karina said again: “By the way, find a better place, don't be afraid to spend money, take my bank card.”

With that, she passed the wallet to
Y/n.

Y/n hurriedly said: “No, I have an acquaintance who has opened a restaurant that seems to be pretty good, so I can manage.”

After all, Y/n took out her cell phone directly, wanting to send a text message to Jiyong in Shangri La, asking him to arrange a banquet.

But she thought about it carefully, Shangri-La was a surprise for her wife, to entertain Yuna, it would be better to change to another place.

So she sent a text message to that Jisub.

“I want to host a banquet to entertain my wife's friend, can you help me arrange a high-end hotel, but not in Shangri-La.”