CHAPTER 44

After lunch, the Old Master, Gong Yoo, was already dressed neatly and urged Y/n and say: “Y/n, hurry up and get ready. Drive-in our new car and follow me to Antique street. There is a new Wang Dynasty Official vase in a store. I want to see it.”

Y/n couldn’t help but persuade: “Dad, you're back on playing at antiques again now? We don't have much money at home. Is it not a bit too extravagant to buy antiques?”

Gong Yoo has no ability to make money, but he has a lot of dreams of getting rich. He likes to go shopping in the antique street when he has nothing to do. He wants to pick up a leak in his dreams, but in the past few years, he has basically been cheated.

It stopped for a while before, but he didn’t expect that not only did it not completely stop, but it was revived.

Seeing that Y/n even dared to point to him, Gong Yoo coldly snorted and said: “Don't talk so much nonsense, just send me over.”

Y/n had no choice but to go against him, so she had to drive Gong Yoo to Antique Street.

Wrestvel is a famous historical city. It is located on the antique street outside the scenic spot. It is also well-known in China. Antique dealers and shoppers from all over the country gather here.

The local tourism department also took advantage of the trend and spent a lot of money to renovate the Antique Street and turn it into a tourist attraction.

When she arrived at Antique Street, Gong Yoo came to the door of an antique shop and explained to the receptionist that he had an appointment. It was convenient to invite two people to the VIP room at the back to see the goods.

Y/n was about to follow in, but Gong Yoo turned back and said: “Don't follow in. You can't understand it even if you come in. Wait for me at the door of the VIP room!”

Y/n nodded: “I know Dad!”

With her hands on her back, Gong Yoo followed the reception staff into the VIP room, and Y/n sat down in the lounge area.

A few minutes later, Y/n suddenly heard a crisp sound coming from the VIP room.

Later, Y/n saw her old father-in-law coming out in a panic.

He still muttered: “It's over, it's over! This is over!”

Y/n hurriedly walked to the front and looked behind Gong Yoo. She saw that a tall and thin ceramic bottle had fallen into two on the ground, and there were still many small ceramic fragments on the ground.

Through the fragments, we can vaguely see that the one that was broken should be a Wang Dynasty jade pot spring bottle.

She had been in the Lim family since she was a child, and she was also very knowledgeable. You can tell at a glance that this bottle is a genuine antique, and it is not a big problem to sell it up to several million in the market.

It seems that Gong Yoo has caused a major disaster this time.

In the VIP room, a middle-aged man said with a dark face: “Mr. Yoo, our jade pot spring bottle at least cost five million. Now you have broken it, you must pay the price!”