CHAPTER 73

As soon as Boyoung heard that he had given away a bracelet worth five or six million, her eyes flashed!

“Bracelet? Where is it? Show it to me!”

Y/n was wary in her heart and said:
“Mom, the bracelet is in our room, but I plan to return it.”

“Return?” Boyoung couldn’t help frowning: “Is your brain sick? Return a five or six million thing?”

Y/n said: “I only did a small favor, and they gave such a valuable thing. It's not appropriate.”

“What is appropriate and inappropriate!” Boyoung blurted out: “If he dares to give it to us, he dares to ask for it! If you don't need it, I want it!”

Y/n knew that the mother-in-law didn’t hold back any good thoughts. The bracelet was actually intended to be given to Karina by her, but she had not found a suitable reason to tell her, so she put it on hold.

Unexpectedly, Gong Yoo's mouth was quick enough, and it shook out all at once.

It’s not that Y/n is reluctant to bear a bracelet of several million. After all, she has nearly 10 billion in her card. What kind of bracelet she can’t afford?

But the key is that she feels that her mother-in-law really doesn’t deserve to wear such precious things. With her shrewd temper and petty character, wearing a bracelet of 30,000 to 20,000 is worthy of her.

However, the mother-in-law Boyoung was not willing to miss the opportunity at this time.

Five or six million bracelets, how much face is it?

So she urged again and again: “Where is the bracelet? Take it out and let me have a look!”

Karina next to her also knew that if this bracelet was really taken out and got into mother’s hand, it would not come back.

So she also said: “Mom, since it's something to be returned to others, let's not take it out to see it. In case it hits and falls, it's not easy to explain to others.”

“Return back?” Boyoung was anxious, stood up, and reprimanded: “Did your brain kick the donkey?”

Karina knew that her mother would definitely want to spoil her next time, so she resolutely said: “Mom, don't talk about it, I have already discussed with Y/n, this is the case.”

Boyoung also knew Karina’s temper. If she insisted on giving it back, she couldn’t stop it.

Thinking of the millions worth thing to be returned, she immediately shed tears in distress, crying and said: “You and me are not in the same mind, I am just dead!”

Karina clipped a piece of meat to her mother and said: “Okay mom, I will buy you a bracelet in the future.”

“This is what you said.”

..............

The day of the auction.

Y/n had just left the room and came to the living room early in the morning. Gong Yoo was already waiting impatiently and greeted her excitedly when he saw her.