CHAPTER 45

Y/n was overjoyed and immediately prepared to stuff the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures into her arms.

As a result, the book immediately turned into powder and disappeared.

However, every word in the book was clearly printed in Y/n’s brain.

At this time, Gong Yoo who ran away was brutally escorted back by several big and three rough men.

Seeing the redness and swelling on both sides of his face, it seems that it was a grab for a gasp!

Looking at his embarrassed appearance, Y/n just wanted to laugh.

This old guy, it is outrageous to want to throw the pot at her after getting into trouble! Letting him take a lesson is a punishment.

The Old Master, Gong Yoo, was particularly embarrassed at this time. He ran desperately just now and was exhausted.

But he didn’t have a car key either. He was old and fat, and couldn’t run fast. How could he compete with these young people?

So after a few meetings, he was caught, tied back, and slapped several times. It was really miserable to get home.

Several people caught Gong Yoo back, and manager Liangyun gritted his teeth and said: “Old thing, you want to run after you smashed our bottle? You don't want to pay Jiqingtang!”

The Old Master in horror said: “I didn't mean it, it's because this bottle is too slippery.”

Liangyun said coldly: “Stop talking nonsense with me! I will give you an afternoon to pay. If you can't pay it, I will report and warn you of deliberately damaging other people's property. The case value of more than five million is enough for you to sit in prison. Now!”

Gong Yoo trembled in fright. He looked at Y/n as if he saw a life-saving straw: Y/n, my good daughter-in-law! I will die if you don't save me!”

Y/n said helplessly: “Dad, I don't have that much money!”

Gong Yoo hurriedly blurted out: “Then you will go to jail instead of me! My family has supported you for so long, and it's time for you to repay!”

Y/n thought to herself, why do you have the face to say such things?

Just as she was about to refuse, the middle-aged man took the lead and said: “If you are wronged, you have a debtor, our jiqingtang is the most trustworthy business. You broke the bottle and you have to pay for it!”

After all, he said to Y/n: “You can go, but it's best to help him raise enough money, otherwise, after this afternoon, I will send him to the police station!”

Y/n nodded lightly.

Gong Yoo was frightened and cried and said: “Good Daughter-in-law, you can't go! What should I do if you leave!”

Y/n couldn’t help being amused when she saw him so frightened.

But of course, she can’t laugh on the face.

She was trying to find an excuse to raise money to leave, and let the Old Master stay here to suffer.

But it suddenly occurred to her that there was an ancient method of repairing porcelain artifacts in the shop just now, so she thought: “Manager if I can repair that jade pot spring bottle, can you let my father-in-law go?”