CHAPTER 99

Gong Yoo was taken aback for a moment, and hurriedly said: “Mom, the villa was given to Y/n by the Kim family, not for me.”

The Old Mrs. Yoo became impatient, and she was too lazy to conceal it, and said directly: “Y/n is the daughter-in-law of the Yoo family, and the villa that Kim family gave to her must also belong to the Yoo family! As the head of the Yoo family, don't I have the right yet? Do you live in Yoo's villa?”

Y/n next to him sneered slightly. She didn’t say a word just now, just knowing that there must be nothing good about this family gathering today.

It turned out that the Lady Yoo just wanted his villa.

Gong Yoo understood now, sweating even more anxiously, stammering speechless, looking back at Y/n, eyes full of embarrassment.

Byunghun said triumphantly: “Brother, you are Y/n's father-in-law. If she dares not listen to what you say, isn't she too arrogant at home? What status do you have?”

“That's right!” Mrs. Yoo nodded in satisfaction, her eyes full of greed, she couldn’t help feeling the excitement deep in her heart when she thought of living in the big villa of Thomson community.

Karina couldn’t help it, and said coldly:“Grandma, the villa is not owned by our Yoo family. If you want to take the villa, you have to ask Y/n's opinion. If Y/n is unwilling to give it, no one is qualified to ask for it!”

Old Mrs. Yoo frowned and looked at Karina, feeling very unhappy in her heart.

“Talking!”

The Old Mrs. Yoo looked at Y/n coldly, and said unceremoniously: “This villa was given by the Kim family. You are just a live-in daughter-in-law, and you are not qualified to enjoy it. Tomorrow you go to the company's finance department to receive one hundred thousand, your reward for dedicating the villa!”

The Lady Yoo’s command-like tone gave no room for discussion.

Byunghun said: “Y/n, 100,000 is a lot, you are a waste of money, I guess you have never seen so much money.”

Y/n slowly raised her head and sneered from her nostrils: “For one hundred thousand, you want to forcecfully buy a villa worth more than 130 million in Thomson? Old Mrs. Yoo, you are too shameless!”

Her voice rang loudly and clearly reached the ears of everyone present.

The crowd was shocked, and the entire hall was suddenly silent.

All eyes were fixed on Y/n.

Surprised

Shock

Incredible

Karina was also shocked.

She didn’t expect Y/n to be so tough!

Old Mrs. Yoo turned blue with anger, she patted the table again, and shouted sharply: “B*stard! Even you dared to stand up! Come here, get this Rubbish out!!”

“No respect! It is extremely arrogant!” Wooyoung coldly scolded: “Grandma, I think she should respect the family law! She is a live-in daughter-in-law, dare to be arrogant like this, it is the opposite!”