CHAPTER 8

With this news, everyone was shocked.

Afterwards, everyone hurriedly took out their mobile phones and went to the official account of Emgrand Group!

really!

The official service account of Emgrand Group released a push!

The Emgrand Group’s 2 billion hotel project signed the first partner. The group’s vice chairman Minjeong and Wrestvel Yoo's representative Karina signed a 60 million decoration contract!

Seeing this title, everyone is crazy!

Karina actually talked about the project! And the amount doubled!

It has only been more than half an hour!

How could it be so easy?!

This is totally illogical!

Wooyoung was shocked and regretted!

Before today, Karina was incomparable with himself in terms of status and identity.

If he accepted this task yesterday, no matter if he had negotiated it or not, he would not give Karina chance to show her face!

In the end, he turned down because he was afraid of failure!

It doesn’t matter if he refuse it, the key is that Karina actually made it!

This is simply slapped in the face!

Mrs. Yoo immediately picked up the contract excitedly, read it carefully, and laughed excitedly: “Okay! Good! Good! Good! Karina, you really made a gresy contribution!”

After speaking, she asked: “How did you do it?”

Karina said: “Thanks to Ms. Minjeong, Deputy Minjeong, she is very optimistic about our Yoo family.”

In fact, Karina wanted to tell the truth, but after thinking about it carefully, she didn’t know who the chairman of the Emgrand Group was, and no one might believe it, so she ditched the idea.

Upon hearing this, Wooyoung felt even more uncomfortable and wanted to die!

No wonder Karina can win the contract!

It turns out that Minjeong of the Emgrand Group is very optimistic about the Yoo family!

Wouldn’t anyone go?

He really missed a great opportunity!

At this time, Y/n spoke: “wooyoung, do you remember our gambling appointment?”

Wooyoung’s expression was as ugly as if he had eaten sh!t.

How could he not remember the bet, and if he loses, he has to knock her head three times in front of public.

Karina got the contract and made it clear that he had lost.

No way!

How can he kowtow to this kind of garbage!

Never possible!