CHAPTER 42

As soon as the father-in-law and mother-in-law heard that Y/n would buy them a better one tomorrow, the two immediately laughed.

The father-in-law did not know that what he had missed was a top-notch BMW 760.

Karina was a little worried. After returning to the room and washing up, she quietly asked Y/n: “Do you still have money to buy a car? I still have money here, you can take it and use it for purchase!”

Y/n hurriedly waved her hand: “No, I still have a bit more money.”

Karina apologized and said: “I'm really sorry, I didn't expect my parents to be like this.”

Y/n smiled and said,: “What are you talking about? Your father and Your mother. We are all a family, and it is right to honor them.”

With that said, Y/n lay on her small floor and smiled: “Don't worry, I will buy another one tomorrow morning!”

Karina said moved: “Y/n, thank you!”

Y/n laughed: “What are you polite with me about, baby!”

Karina asked her with a blushing face: “Will you not be cold at night when you sleep on thw ground?”

Y/n blurted out: “No, it's not cold at all, don't worry, it's alright!”

Karina suddenly groaned: “If it's not cold, just fall asleep! Idiot!”

Finally, she wanted her to sleep in the bed, but this idiot turned out to be so bad.

Y/n suddenly realized at this moment that she seemed to have accidentally missed something

So she hurriedly said: “Oh baby, it's so cold on the ground, it makes me shive!”

Karina said angrily: “If it's cold, add a quilt!”

Hey.”

Y/n was immediately depressed.

After a long while, she did not give up and asked: “Baby, it seems to have cooled up, i'm so cold!”

Karina ignored her, kicked off a quilt, and said angrily: “How cold can it be at night in summer? If it's still cold, I'll find you a jacket to wear!”

Y/n was desperate, and it seemed that her wife would really not let hef go to bed tonight!

The next day, Karina prepared to go to work early in the morning.

Y/n made breakfast for her, handed her the key to the BMW car, and said, “You use this car to go to the company today.”

Karina couldn’t help but said: “The car you bought, I drive to work, isn't it appropriate?”

Y/n said: “What's wrong with this? You are my wife, and the car was bought for you, not for me.”

Karina nodded lightly and said thankfully: “Thank you!”

After speaking, she took the key of the BMW car from Y/n.