CHAPTER 118

Han collapsed directly, his eyes filled with despair.

The reason why he can be reused is that he became an executive at a young age, and it has a lot to do with him actively signing a contract.

In order to strengthen the control of employees, Xinhe has issued a very demanding management contract, which can be promoted after signing, but after signing, it will be fully bound by Xinhe.

For example, Han, after he signed this agreement, it was reused, but he had to work hard and be loyal. Once he didn’t work hard, or had disagreements, Xinhe Company would file a huge claim against him.

Many people are afraid to take responsibility, so they dare not sign such a contract, but Han just graduated that year, in order to climb up, he closed his eyes and signed the contract.

Unexpectedly, now it finally turned into bitter wine!

Han knelt on the ground, his whole body almost collapsed.

All his life bets are placed on Xinhe Company, but now Xinhe has is suing him for a claim of 5 million. At the same time, Naesang wants to block him.

In this way, how can he still find a job? Without a job, there is no income, and life is in trouble.

And at the same time, he has to face a recovery of 5 million. So besides going to prison, there is no other possibility for him now.

He knelt on the ground like crazy, kowtow to Naesang desperately, crying with snot and tears: “Mr. Kim, please forgive me this time and give me another chance, Mr. Kim! If I am blocked, I don't have money to pay the company five million. Please give me a chance to stay in the company and act as a donkey for you. I will definitely catch my tail, be an honest man, and make contributions to the company!”

Naesang kicked him, kicked him all the way, and said coldly: “Now you know what's the use of admitting a mistake? You thought the world was created by your house. If you got into trouble and said your sorry, you will be forgiven? Tell you, if Ms. Lim gets angry with me because of you, I will kill you!”

Han trembled in fright and his face was pale as paper. He did not expect that Y/n, the Rubbish in his eyes, had such a large amount of energy that Naesang could kill a person like himself for her!

If he had known this long time ago, he would rather kneel down for Karina and call her sister as soon as he meet, and would never refuse her.

Now, it’s too late to say anything, he’s done for his life

At this moment, Naesang frowned and noticed Hujin and Phil in the office again, and asked: “Who are you two? Are you friends with Han? Or a Xinhe employees?”

Hujin and Phil were awakened immediately, and quickly denied: “No, no, we have nothing to do with Han, we don't know him.”

At this time, it was too late to clear up the relationship with Han, how could they admit that

Naesang asked suspiciously: “Really? Then why are you talking and laughing with him in his office?”

Seeing this, Han said angrily: “Mr. Kim, they are my college classmates. They were the ones who encourage me to suppress Karina!”