CHAPTER 54

In the car, Wonyoung’s expression has always been cold.

For her, she was very annoyed by a s*umbag in the family, and what was even more annoying was that this Uncle Qi wanted to set a situation for him in front of so many outsiders.

If you were fooled in today’s affairs, given the money, and Uncle Qi also escaped, if you find yourself cheated in the future, you will lose your face and the entire Jang family!

Fortunately, Y/n was present, lighting up the mystery in time and avoiding the loss of herself and her family.

So, she took out a bank card from the glove box in the car, handed it to Y/n, and said: “Ms. Y/n, there are one million in this card, and the code is six 8, which is a little bit of present. Please accept it with your heart.”

As she spoke, she couldn’t help sighing, Y/n still seemed to be a little real to learn, she didn’t know why she chose to join a small family? If she comes out to engage in the antique appraisal by herself, she can save a lot of family business after a few years.

Y/n looked at the card in her hand and hesitated slightly.

One million is not a small amount, but it just drizzles to the Jang family.

Y/n didn’t look down on this one million. After all, he still had more than 9.9 billion in her card, and this one million was just a drop in the bucket.

What’s the point of accepting it?

But when she thinks about it carefully, she’s not a trillionaire. The daughter-in-law of the Yoo family.

For a daughter-in-law, if she is not interested in seeing one million, it will definitely make Wonyoung puzzled, so she directly took the card and said: “Thank you, Miss Jang.”

Wonyoung smiled slightly: “Ms. Y/n is polite.”

After speaking, Wonyoung asked again: “Where is Ms. Y/n going next?”

Y/n smiled and said: “Send me to the vegetable market. I have to buy vegetables and go home to cook.”

Wonyoung was stunned, and couldn’t help saying: “I also heard about Ms. Y/n. To be honest, Ms. Y/n has such a skill. There is no need to let a daughter-in-law be attached to that. It is better to come to my Jiqingtang. As the chief appraiser, I will give you a basic salary of one million every year, what do you think?”

Y/n waved her hand and said with a smile: “I am a person, my teeth are not gold, and I am used to eating leftovers.”

Wonyoung was startled slightly and then sighed.

It seems that the rumors in the market are really good, this Y/n is just a daughter-in-law who eats soft rice.

I used to think that she was just a Rubbish, and it was a helpless act for Rubbish to eat soft rice, which was understandable.

But now it seems that she is not a waste, but a waste of self-willing depravity.

This really made her unacceptable.

Immediately, her attitude towards
Y/n also changed somewhat.

Y/n knew that she would look down on her a little bit, but this was the best way for her so that everyone could guess her wrong, and she would have the last laugh.