CHAPTER 71

Lianpo’s spine also broke!

again!

Both husband and wife have high paraplegia!

There will never be a chance of recovery!

Jiyong stepped forward at this time and said respectfully: “Ms. Lim, the three hundred heavy excavators I have mobilized have arrived. As long as you say something, we will immediately flatten the entire Tianhao Building!”

“Okay!” Y/n nodded and said coldly: “Notify all the workers that the evacuation will be completed within ten minutes! Ten minutes later, it will be all flattened here!!”

Tianhao and Lianpo were frightened.

A lifetime of hard work, is this over?

Everything is gone, and they can only be the living dead in the future. Without money, who will take care of them?

Y/n doesn’t care about them.

She asked to turn on the fire alarm, and the entire factory immediately began to evacuate.

Later, Y/n picked up Karina, who was already asleep and asked several people in black to carry Tianhao and Lianpo who were unable to move.

When everyone stepped out of the office building, the entire factory was almost evacuated.

The workers thought that there was a fire, and all ran out as if to flee for their lives.

At this time, three hundred excavators have surrounded the factory.

Thousands of people called by Jiyong are in the periphery, and they are evacuating all the workers.

Standing in the square, Y/n said to Tianhao and Lianpo: “I want you to see with your own eyes, how your hard work turns to ashes!”

After that, she immediately said to Jiyong: “Let the excavator come in! Take it down for me!”

Three hundred excavators came in vigorously.

The buckets and guns on the excavator made huge movements, like three hundred heavy tanks, directly tore apart several workshops of the entire factory, and then flattened them, leaving a piece of rubble.

Tianhao and Lianpo were extremely desperate.

This is all their hard work!

These factories, brick by brick and beam by beam, are the result of their half-life’s hard work.

It can be said that the factory is like their child.

Now, someone tore down their factory a little bit, this is simply torturing!

At this moment, the two of them had absolutely no idea of ​​survival.

There is only one idea in the mind.

It’s death!

However, it does not exist.

Y/n will not give them a chance to die!