CHAPTER 166

Thinking of this, she eased her expression a bit, handed her the check, and said: “Install it, and burn it for you dad at night. Don't confuse us anymore!”

Y/b also hurriedly nodded: ”Don't worry, Karina, I must pay attention!”

After speaking, she hurriedly drew out another check for 180,000, handed it to Boyoung, and said: “Mom, this check is ture, here it is!”

After speaking, she hurriedly flattered and said: “Fortunately, you found out early, or if I really burn this check, we will lose a lot!”

Boyoung glared at her, if it weren’t for the check, she was unwilling to let her go.

However, who would have trouble with money? Take this check, and the remaining 160,000 can be her own!

Seeing she accepted the check, Y/n sighed with relief. She was not careful and almost had a big deal. Fortunately, het brain reacted faster.

But having said that, mother-in-law is really clever and was mistaken by cleverness. If she knew that this one hundred million cheque was true, she would be annoyed to jump straight from this window!

Just as she breathed a sigh of relief, an old and anxious voice suddenly came from outside the ward door: “Gong Yoo, Gong Yoo! My son, how are you! Mom is here to see you!”

Upon hearing this,Y/n frowned.

After that, she saw the Old Mrs. Yoo walking in with a cane, Byunghun, Wooyoung, and Jinsoul.

Old Mrs. Yoo had an anxious and distressed face, her eyes were red, and she seemed to have just cried.

As soon as she walked in, she couldn’t help crying, and hurriedly walked to Gong Yoo who was lying on the hospital bed, and said with tears: “Gong Yoo, mom heard that you were in a car accident and was do scared that I almost died of a heart attack. I rushed to see you, how are you doing now?”

Although Karima was a little disgusted with these people, she felt that she was visiting her father after all, and she couldn’t refute the face, so she took a step forward for a hundred years and said: “Grandma, dad is all right. Dad's injuries have already been treated. He is healed.”

The Old Mrs. Yoo breathed a sigh of relief and said: “That's good, that's good.”

Gong Yoo also said a little embarrassingly: “Mom, don't worry, I will die.”

In fact, Gong Yoo also complained to the Lady Yoo in his heart.

However, in addition to complaints, there are still family affections.

After all, she is his own mother, how can he really have no feelings at all?

At this moment, seeing his mother caring about him so much and crying like this, he was also moved.

Old Mrs. Yoo burst into tears, and she reprimanded herself and said: “I blame Gong Yoo, and I don't care about you so much. After knowing that you have an accident, your mother feels regretful. I am really afraid that you will be injured. Mom's misunderstanding is gone!”