CHAPTER 111

Wonyoung couldn't understand why Mr. Lai just changed her fortune, and then there was such a big problem?

At the moment on the phone, he said: "There is no way, Miss, now the other party strongly demands triple compensation, we are very passive!"

Wonyoung hurriedly asked: "Could it be a mistake? Did you ask them to test it again!"

The other party said: "I have already told them, but they said that after monitoring twice, the goods still failed the test!"

Wonyoung blurted out: "Check the source immediately to see our export records. When was this batch of goods produced and who was responsible? Find out and tell me clearly!"

After that, she said again: "In the U.S, you can drag as long as you can, and then send a few people over to check it out!"

"Ok, Maam!"

After hanging up the phone, Wonyoung's expression was cloudy. She looked at Mr. Lai and asked: "Mr. Lai I have encountered another particularly difficult thing. If it can't be solved, the loss may exceed 500 million. Haven't you reversed the fortune?!"

Mr. Lai dodged Wonyoung's eyes, and said falteringly: "Stopping adversity also takes time, and it cannot be done overnight."

Wonyoung replied: "Then it will improve slowly, and there shouldn't be new bad luck suddenly!"

At this time, Wonyoung phone ring again, and it turned out to be the eldest son of the Hong Kong Li family!

She hurriedly connected the phone, smiled and said: "Hello, Gonzi Li!"

"Miss Jang." The other party said in a cold voice: "We thought about it and felt that the Jang family was not the best partner in our eyes, so we might unilaterally terminate the cooperation."

"Termination of cooperation?!" Wonyoung suddenly became anxious and blurted out: "Mr. Li, you should be able to see that we are obviously superior in all aspects compared to others! The cooperation between the Li family."

"If we continue to cooperate wih you, it may affect the fortune of the Li family, so, I'm sorry Miss Jang."

After speaking, he hung up phone.

This!

Wonyoung originally wanted to take this opportunity to take the Jang family to the next level, (I'm on the next level, yeah~) but she was completely disappointed when she did not expect it to be empty.

Mr. Lai was already a little panicked at this time. He originally wanted to lie to her and leave as soon as possible. He didn't expect that after his own practice, Wonyoung suddenly became even more unlucky?

He felt that in this place shouldn't stay here for long, so he hurriedly said: "Miss Jang, the change of Feng Shui fortune requires a process, so you must calm down. I believe that by tomorrow, everything will okay! I will leave now!"

After he finished speaking, he was about to walk outside.

Wonyoung blurted out: "Wait a minute! Mr. Lai, this situation is obviously problematic! Why did I have two such big troubles immediately after you finished the formation?! Give me an explanation for everything you say!"